- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting Overnight
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Former Councilman Nolan Grubb Dies from Accident Injuries
His obituary does not originate from a recounting of past endeavors. Instead, a long listing of Facebook postings offer insight into the man's soul through the words of those he called "friend."
Tonya Sowder wrote, "The world has lost a wonderful man. We will miss you greatly." And, Angie Bracey penned, "I will miss your phone calls, laughter, stories and wicked sense of humor."
Many filled their remembrance with appreciation of friendship and spiritual beliefs. Stacey Robinson wrote, "I'm so sorry for your family's loss and the loss of a great man and friend to so many. Find my dad [in Heaven] and you two can toss jokes around for a spell."
Noting his stunning photography, Scoti Domeij stated, "I'm sure you are enjoying Heaven's stunning sights"
Attesting to the sincerity and intimacy of the on-line "conversation," Brenda Dando mused, " gonna miss our "chats" on here but u are now with Jesus and i am sure u are dancing like crazy the streets of pure gold... see u soon... say hi to mom and dad and grannie and all my loved relatives and big hug to our Jesus."
Dale Anderson II recalled in near disbelief, "Nolan was a nice guy and one of the first times we spoke at length was after my disappointing but strong showing (in the May 2012 primary ) against Kim Wolfe for mayor. Nolan encouraged me to stay involved in and continue to fight for tax reforms. We Christian conservatives have lost a fellow patriot and friend."