- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- $230,000 water infrastructure replacement project will replace a critical 16-inch Barboursville transmission line
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
Former Councilman Nolan Grubb Dies from Accident Injuries
His obituary does not originate from a recounting of past endeavors. Instead, a long listing of Facebook postings offer insight into the man's soul through the words of those he called "friend."
Tonya Sowder wrote, "The world has lost a wonderful man. We will miss you greatly." And, Angie Bracey penned, "I will miss your phone calls, laughter, stories and wicked sense of humor."
Many filled their remembrance with appreciation of friendship and spiritual beliefs. Stacey Robinson wrote, "I'm so sorry for your family's loss and the loss of a great man and friend to so many. Find my dad [in Heaven] and you two can toss jokes around for a spell."
Noting his stunning photography, Scoti Domeij stated, "I'm sure you are enjoying Heaven's stunning sights"
Attesting to the sincerity and intimacy of the on-line "conversation," Brenda Dando mused, " gonna miss our "chats" on here but u are now with Jesus and i am sure u are dancing like crazy the streets of pure gold... see u soon... say hi to mom and dad and grannie and all my loved relatives and big hug to our Jesus."
Dale Anderson II recalled in near disbelief, "Nolan was a nice guy and one of the first times we spoke at length was after my disappointing but strong showing (in the May 2012 primary ) against Kim Wolfe for mayor. Nolan encouraged me to stay involved in and continue to fight for tax reforms. We Christian conservatives have lost a fellow patriot and friend."