- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Huntington to Enter Frontier's America's Best City
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
- Hotel May Come to Central City
- Bates Stepping Down as Council Chairman; Elected President HMDA
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
Red Cabose presents "Love is an Art That Comes from the Heart" Feb. 7
Wine, Valentines’ Day cookies and chocolate covered strawberries will be provided by River & Rail Bakery and Bottle & Wedge. Drawings for The Red Caboose door prizes will take place every hour.
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day shopping and see what unique, one-of-a-kind gifts are being created by our local artisans.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.//