- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
Red Cabose presents "Love is an Art That Comes from the Heart" Feb. 7
Wine, Valentines’ Day cookies and chocolate covered strawberries will be provided by River & Rail Bakery and Bottle & Wedge. Drawings for The Red Caboose door prizes will take place every hour.
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day shopping and see what unique, one-of-a-kind gifts are being created by our local artisans.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.//