- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
Red Cabose presents "Love is an Art That Comes from the Heart" Feb. 7
Wine, Valentines’ Day cookies and chocolate covered strawberries will be provided by River & Rail Bakery and Bottle & Wedge. Drawings for The Red Caboose door prizes will take place every hour.
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day shopping and see what unique, one-of-a-kind gifts are being created by our local artisans.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.//