- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 14, 2013
- Yogi Bear, here? And, a Picture to Prove it!
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 1913 Gettysburg Reunion of Blue and Gray
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates On Six Week Streak Higher
- Animatronic Dinosaur Exhibit Shakes Ground at Kings Island
- What are the 50 "Worst" Charities in America?
- ANWAG Applauds House of Representatives for Support of Sick Nuclear Workers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Heist' Cleverly Channels Elements of TV Show 'White Collar' and Theatrical Movies 'The Thomas Crown Affair'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 17, 2013
- HMDA to Discuss Donations to Keith Albee, Huntington in Bloom
Red Cabose presents "Love is an Art That Comes from the Heart" Feb. 7
Wine, Valentines’ Day cookies and chocolate covered strawberries will be provided by River & Rail Bakery and Bottle & Wedge. Drawings for The Red Caboose door prizes will take place every hour.
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day shopping and see what unique, one-of-a-kind gifts are being created by our local artisans.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.//