- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Chateau D'Italia Holding Soft Opening Feb. 9
The menu Sat Feb 9 from 6:30 - 8:30 PM:
Antipasti and crusty Italian bread
Italian Wedding soup
Specialty pasta with light pesto and marinara sauce
insalata (light salad) and corn frittata
Red velvet Tiramisu
Water, tea, coffee
Special take home treat!
We are celebrating LOVE and Valentine's Day ! Cost is $20 for singles and a special VD $35.00 for couples......Please RSVP before Monday Feb 4.
"You can prepay in advance or pay at the door, cash please. I am currently working on my website and credit payment is in the near future," explained Toni Karle.//