- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
Chateau D'Italia Holding Soft Opening Feb. 9
The menu Sat Feb 9 from 6:30 - 8:30 PM:
Antipasti and crusty Italian bread
Italian Wedding soup
Specialty pasta with light pesto and marinara sauce
insalata (light salad) and corn frittata
Red velvet Tiramisu
Water, tea, coffee
Special take home treat!
We are celebrating LOVE and Valentine's Day ! Cost is $20 for singles and a special VD $35.00 for couples......Please RSVP before Monday Feb 4.
"You can prepay in advance or pay at the door, cash please. I am currently working on my website and credit payment is in the near future," explained Toni Karle.//