- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
Chateau D'Italia Holding Soft Opening Feb. 9
The menu Sat Feb 9 from 6:30 - 8:30 PM:
Antipasti and crusty Italian bread
Italian Wedding soup
Specialty pasta with light pesto and marinara sauce
insalata (light salad) and corn frittata
Red velvet Tiramisu
Water, tea, coffee
Special take home treat!
We are celebrating LOVE and Valentine's Day ! Cost is $20 for singles and a special VD $35.00 for couples......Please RSVP before Monday Feb 4.
"You can prepay in advance or pay at the door, cash please. I am currently working on my website and credit payment is in the near future," explained Toni Karle.//