- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- FIRST LOOK: "Magnificent Seven" Saddles Up Excitement as an Ole West Mercenary Squad
Chateau D'Italia Holding Soft Opening Feb. 9
The menu Sat Feb 9 from 6:30 - 8:30 PM:
Antipasti and crusty Italian bread
Italian Wedding soup
Specialty pasta with light pesto and marinara sauce
insalata (light salad) and corn frittata
Red velvet Tiramisu
Water, tea, coffee
Special take home treat!
We are celebrating LOVE and Valentine's Day ! Cost is $20 for singles and a special VD $35.00 for couples......Please RSVP before Monday Feb 4.
"You can prepay in advance or pay at the door, cash please. I am currently working on my website and credit payment is in the near future," explained Toni Karle.//