- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday at Frederick
Huntington In Bloom has joined a national award program, there's a Facebook page for it.
The Camera Club seeks new members.
The 30 Mile Meal, a local food initiative, asks restaurants and Huntingtonians to use food grown within 30 miles of Downtown.
"Parking Day" is a proposed day to encourage businesses to rent a parking spaces Downtown to set up a kiosk at the mall which encourages Downtown shopping.
Build A Better block is sort of an "adopt a block" kind of idea.
Empowerment For Girls is a mentoring type of program for at risk girls.
Girls On The Run is an outreach for girls that centers around running.
Residents suggested creating composting sites around the city to save landfill space and dump fees for biodegradables.
They also talked about trying to turn the ugly black electrical boxes Downtown into community message boards by wrapping them in cork or plywood.
In addition, the United Way is putting together a volunteer database. They should have a website up for it soon. It'll be linked to the city website and all the neighborhood groups.//