- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
WEATHER ADVISORY: Saturday May Bring New Snowfall of 3 inches
Saturday, February 2, 2013 - 01:08 Updated 3 years ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...STORM TOTAL 1 TO 3 INCHES.
* TIMING...SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE ROADS SLICK...REQUIRING
LOWER SPEEDS AND GREATER DISTANCES BETWEEN VEHICLES WHILE
DRIVING. USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS. ALLOW MORE TIME TO REACH YOUR
DESTINATION SAFELY...SO YOU CAN DRIVE SLOWER AND SAFER.
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 5 TO 15 MPH...BECOMING NORTHWEST BY SUNDAY AT
10 TO 20 MPH WITH SOME GUSTS TO 25 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...MAINLY IN THE 20S.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF
SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED
FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE
CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. //