- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- DEVELOPING: New Documents from NRC/DOE on Huntington Pilot Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 17, 2014
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
WEATHER ADVISORY: Saturday May Bring New Snowfall of 3 inches
Saturday, February 2, 2013 - 01:08 Updated 1 year ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...STORM TOTAL 1 TO 3 INCHES.
* TIMING...SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE ROADS SLICK...REQUIRING
LOWER SPEEDS AND GREATER DISTANCES BETWEEN VEHICLES WHILE
DRIVING. USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS. ALLOW MORE TIME TO REACH YOUR
DESTINATION SAFELY...SO YOU CAN DRIVE SLOWER AND SAFER.
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 5 TO 15 MPH...BECOMING NORTHWEST BY SUNDAY AT
10 TO 20 MPH WITH SOME GUSTS TO 25 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...MAINLY IN THE 20S.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF
SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED
FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE
CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. //