- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Cisco sentenced to federal prison for distributing oxycodone
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Superintendent Sam! Carnifex Ferry State Park’s Sam Cowell nominated for ServiceWear Apparel award; Public vote through Dec. 4, 2015, can make West Virginia a winner
WEATHER ADVISORY: Saturday May Bring New Snowfall of 3 inches
Saturday, February 2, 2013 - 01:08 Updated 2 years ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...STORM TOTAL 1 TO 3 INCHES.
* TIMING...SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE ROADS SLICK...REQUIRING
LOWER SPEEDS AND GREATER DISTANCES BETWEEN VEHICLES WHILE
DRIVING. USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS. ALLOW MORE TIME TO REACH YOUR
DESTINATION SAFELY...SO YOU CAN DRIVE SLOWER AND SAFER.
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 5 TO 15 MPH...BECOMING NORTHWEST BY SUNDAY AT
10 TO 20 MPH WITH SOME GUSTS TO 25 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...MAINLY IN THE 20S.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF
SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED
FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE
CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. //