- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
WEATHER ADVISORY: Saturday May Bring New Snowfall of 3 inches
Saturday, February 2, 2013 - 01:08 Updated 1 year ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...STORM TOTAL 1 TO 3 INCHES.
* TIMING...SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE ROADS SLICK...REQUIRING
LOWER SPEEDS AND GREATER DISTANCES BETWEEN VEHICLES WHILE
DRIVING. USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS. ALLOW MORE TIME TO REACH YOUR
DESTINATION SAFELY...SO YOU CAN DRIVE SLOWER AND SAFER.
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 5 TO 15 MPH...BECOMING NORTHWEST BY SUNDAY AT
10 TO 20 MPH WITH SOME GUSTS TO 25 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...MAINLY IN THE 20S.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF
SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED
FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE
CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. //