- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
WEATHER ADVISORY: Saturday May Bring New Snowfall of 3 inches
Saturday, February 2, 2013 - 01:08 Updated 1 year ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...STORM TOTAL 1 TO 3 INCHES.
* TIMING...SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE ROADS SLICK...REQUIRING
LOWER SPEEDS AND GREATER DISTANCES BETWEEN VEHICLES WHILE
DRIVING. USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS. ALLOW MORE TIME TO REACH YOUR
DESTINATION SAFELY...SO YOU CAN DRIVE SLOWER AND SAFER.
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 5 TO 15 MPH...BECOMING NORTHWEST BY SUNDAY AT
10 TO 20 MPH WITH SOME GUSTS TO 25 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...MAINLY IN THE 20S.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF
SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED
FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE
CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. //