- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
- Students work to solve West Virginia’s biggest challenges
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
Netflix Makes First Episode Of House Of Cards Available To Non-Members For One Month Beginning February 1, 2013
Current Netflix members are now able to watch the entire 13-episode first season of the drama series, in territories where Netflix is available – U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Latin America, Brazil and the Nordics.
From director David Fincher ("The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," "The Social Network"), who directed the first two episodes; award-winning playwright and Academy Award® nominated screenwriter Beau Willimon ("Farragut North," "The Ides of March") and Academy Award® winner Eric Roth ("Forrest Gump," "Munich"), "House of Cards" is based on the BBC miniseries of the same name. This wicked political drama starring Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Kate Mara slithers beneath the curtain and through the back halls of greed, sex, love and corruption in modern Washington D.C.
An uncompromising exploration of power, ambition and the American way, the series orbits Francis Underwood (Spacey), the House Majority Whip. Underwood is the politician's politician – masterful, beguiling, charismatic and ruthless. He and his equally ambitious wife Claire (Wright) stop at nothing to ensure their ascendancy. In addition to Spacey, Wright and Mara, the series stars Corey Stoll ("Midnight in Paris"), Kristen Connolly ("The Cabin in the Woods"), Michael Kelly ("The Adjustment Bureau") and Sakina Jaffrey ("Definitely Maybe").
"House of Cards" is executive produced by Fincher, Willimon, Joshua Donen, Eric Roth, Spacey, Dana Brunetti, Andrew Davies, Michael Dobbs and John Melfi. The one-hour drama is produced by Donen/Fincher/Roth and Trigger Street Productions, Inc. in association with Media Rights Capital for Netflix.//