- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
Netflix Makes First Episode Of House Of Cards Available To Non-Members For One Month Beginning February 1, 2013
Current Netflix members are now able to watch the entire 13-episode first season of the drama series, in territories where Netflix is available – U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Latin America, Brazil and the Nordics.
From director David Fincher ("The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," "The Social Network"), who directed the first two episodes; award-winning playwright and Academy Award® nominated screenwriter Beau Willimon ("Farragut North," "The Ides of March") and Academy Award® winner Eric Roth ("Forrest Gump," "Munich"), "House of Cards" is based on the BBC miniseries of the same name. This wicked political drama starring Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Kate Mara slithers beneath the curtain and through the back halls of greed, sex, love and corruption in modern Washington D.C.
An uncompromising exploration of power, ambition and the American way, the series orbits Francis Underwood (Spacey), the House Majority Whip. Underwood is the politician's politician – masterful, beguiling, charismatic and ruthless. He and his equally ambitious wife Claire (Wright) stop at nothing to ensure their ascendancy. In addition to Spacey, Wright and Mara, the series stars Corey Stoll ("Midnight in Paris"), Kristen Connolly ("The Cabin in the Woods"), Michael Kelly ("The Adjustment Bureau") and Sakina Jaffrey ("Definitely Maybe").
"House of Cards" is executive produced by Fincher, Willimon, Joshua Donen, Eric Roth, Spacey, Dana Brunetti, Andrew Davies, Michael Dobbs and John Melfi. The one-hour drama is produced by Donen/Fincher/Roth and Trigger Street Productions, Inc. in association with Media Rights Capital for Netflix.//