- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email email@example.com. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.