- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.