- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email email@example.com. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.