- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.