- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Waging Peace: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist'
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.