- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Three Arrestees Now Face Wanton Endangerment Charges for Whiskey Rocks Shooting Spree
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- Shaheen, LeMay will read from their work Oct. 6 at Marshall University
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- FEMA Region III Promotes Action for America’s PrepareAthon
- OP-ED: Nonviolent Men: The New Silent Majority
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Fiberglass Bison Unveiled at Pullman Square
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email email@example.com. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.