- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- EPA Acts Again to Kill Jobs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 40 Customers on Several Streets in Huntington
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Asks Court To Enforce Subpoena Against Thaxton Wholesale Meats, LLC
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.