- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Rose Clippings to be Given Away
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email email@example.com. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.