- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- Murder Comes to Charleston Pub
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- Red Cabose Open House Saturday
- MARSHALL FOOTBALL: Seven Home Games, ACC Schools Headline Herd’s 2016 Football Schedule
Food Pantry Opening in Guyandotte
Ms. Miller has opened the pantry as an opportunity to give back. A breast cancer survivor who cares for a son suffering the lingering inner wounds of post traumatic stress disorder following service in the Middle East, the mother would in the future like to give back further to cancer survivors and veterans. Noting that "we have to take in veterans who are struggling," she hopes to have the pantry open Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For more information call (304) 638-1117, or email email@example.com. When the guidelines for mini-city council district grants are issued, District 9 councilman Rick Simmons said he would give a grant of undermined amount to the Faith Pantry.