- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
Governor Tomblin Appoints Former Delegate Ron Fragale to Represent 48th District in the West Virginia House of Delegates
Monday, February 4, 2013 - 03:59 Special to HNN From a Gov. Tomblin Press Statement
“Ron’s twenty-year history of public service will once again be a valuable asset to the people of the 48TH District,” Gov. Tomblin said. “I look forward to working with him to put West Virginia first when the legislature convenes later this month.”
First elected to the House of Delegates in 1990, Fragale was later named West Virginia Legislator of the Year in 1996 and 1998. During his public service career, Fragale served on several committees in the House of Delegates and was the former Speaker Pro Tempore.
A graduate of Davis and Elkins College, Fragale earned his M.A. from West Virginia University following his undergraduate studies. He has served on several community organizations boards and is a member of the Clarksburg Chamber of Commerce as well as the West Virginia Education Association.
The retired educator resides in Clarksburg with his wife, Christine Michael. The couple has one daughter, Veronica.