- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING.... "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
Governor Tomblin Appoints Former Delegate Ron Fragale to Represent 48th District in the West Virginia House of Delegates
Monday, February 4, 2013 - 03:59 Special to HNN From a Gov. Tomblin Press Statement
“Ron’s twenty-year history of public service will once again be a valuable asset to the people of the 48TH District,” Gov. Tomblin said. “I look forward to working with him to put West Virginia first when the legislature convenes later this month.”
First elected to the House of Delegates in 1990, Fragale was later named West Virginia Legislator of the Year in 1996 and 1998. During his public service career, Fragale served on several committees in the House of Delegates and was the former Speaker Pro Tempore.
A graduate of Davis and Elkins College, Fragale earned his M.A. from West Virginia University following his undergraduate studies. He has served on several community organizations boards and is a member of the Clarksburg Chamber of Commerce as well as the West Virginia Education Association.
The retired educator resides in Clarksburg with his wife, Christine Michael. The couple has one daughter, Veronica.