- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Governor Tomblin Appoints Former Delegate Ron Fragale to Represent 48th District in the West Virginia House of Delegates
Monday, February 4, 2013 - 03:59 Special to HNN From a Gov. Tomblin Press Statement
“Ron’s twenty-year history of public service will once again be a valuable asset to the people of the 48TH District,” Gov. Tomblin said. “I look forward to working with him to put West Virginia first when the legislature convenes later this month.”
First elected to the House of Delegates in 1990, Fragale was later named West Virginia Legislator of the Year in 1996 and 1998. During his public service career, Fragale served on several committees in the House of Delegates and was the former Speaker Pro Tempore.
A graduate of Davis and Elkins College, Fragale earned his M.A. from West Virginia University following his undergraduate studies. He has served on several community organizations boards and is a member of the Clarksburg Chamber of Commerce as well as the West Virginia Education Association.
The retired educator resides in Clarksburg with his wife, Christine Michael. The couple has one daughter, Veronica.