- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting
- W.Va. AG Announces Savings Generated By Disability Fraud Unit
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Tell EPA: Stop Dangerous Radioactive Drinking Water
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.