- Huntington Council Declares Neighborhood Bar Nuisance
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- VIDEO: Huntington Saw 26 Overdoses in Four Hours
- DEVELOPING... Shots and Bullet Holes 1900 Tenth Avenue
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.