- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.