- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.