- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.