- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- Five Detroit Men Arrested in Olive Street Drug Raid Following Bar Shooting
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Hits Highest Level Since Nov. 2005
- Former Bank Vice President Made More than $1.4 Million in Bad Loans
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sues For-Profit Corinthian Colleges for Predatory Lending Scheme; Bureau Seeks More than $500 Million In Relief For Borrowers of Corinthian’s Private Student Loans
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.