- Huntington Council Reduces Top Police Ranks
- Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Iceland knows how to stop teen substance abuse; No one else listening
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- May 1 deadline approaching for West Virginia Higher Education Grant Program applications
- Casto to speak at Library lunch
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.