- Favorite Top 10 Huntington, WV Bars of All-Time
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Fayette County Passes Resolution to Prohibit Hydrofracking Byproducts
- Council, Mayor Have Busy Tuesday Ahead
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Marshall University moves parade to Thursday, adds bonfire and pep rally
- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Generation West Virginia to host inaugural pre-conference series October 21st
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.