- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
Former Charleston Chase Banking Executive Charged with Embezzlement
McCoy was employed as the vice president of private client banking services at the bank’s Charleston branch from September 2008 until June 2012. According to an information filed yesterday, during his employment at Chase Bank, McCoy embezzled thousands of dollars of funds belonging to Chase Bank.
McCoy faces up to 30 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million.
The investigation was conducted by the U.S. Secret Service. Assistant United States Attorney Meredith George Thomas is in charge of the prosecution.