- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Motown Legend Smokey Robinson performing in Huntington Saturday, Feb. 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the Keith Albee
Robinson eventually became VP of Motown Records serving as in-house producer, talent scout and songwriter. Robinson wrote and produced hits for other Motown greats including: “The Way You Do the Things You Do,” “My Girl,” “Get Ready” and “My Guy.”
He has received the Grammy Living Legend Award, NARAS Lifetime Achievement Award, Honorary Doctorate from Howard University, the National Medal of Arts Award and the Kennedy Center Honors. He has also been inducted into the Rock ’n’ Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame.
Cruisin’ and get your tickets before it’s too late. Tickets are $83.25 & $65.06. Tickets to see Smokey Robinson can be purchased at the Joan C. Edwards Box Office, over the phone at 304-696-6656, or online at ticketmaster.com.
Smokey Robinson is sponsored by Cabell Huntington Hospital, Beford Auto, Verizon, Marshall Health, WV Lottery, Ransbottom Law Office, River Cities Anesthesia, Community Trust Bank, David & Kim Robinson, KEE 100, WVHU, Herald-Dispatch, WSAZ, Marshall University, MU College of Fine Arts, and the Marshall Artists Series.//