- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
Motown Legend Smokey Robinson performing in Huntington Saturday, Feb. 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the Keith Albee
Robinson eventually became VP of Motown Records serving as in-house producer, talent scout and songwriter. Robinson wrote and produced hits for other Motown greats including: “The Way You Do the Things You Do,” “My Girl,” “Get Ready” and “My Guy.”
He has received the Grammy Living Legend Award, NARAS Lifetime Achievement Award, Honorary Doctorate from Howard University, the National Medal of Arts Award and the Kennedy Center Honors. He has also been inducted into the Rock ’n’ Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame.
Cruisin’ and get your tickets before it’s too late. Tickets are $83.25 & $65.06. Tickets to see Smokey Robinson can be purchased at the Joan C. Edwards Box Office, over the phone at 304-696-6656, or online at ticketmaster.com.
Smokey Robinson is sponsored by Cabell Huntington Hospital, Beford Auto, Verizon, Marshall Health, WV Lottery, Ransbottom Law Office, River Cities Anesthesia, Community Trust Bank, David & Kim Robinson, KEE 100, WVHU, Herald-Dispatch, WSAZ, Marshall University, MU College of Fine Arts, and the Marshall Artists Series.//