- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
Motown Legend Smokey Robinson performing in Huntington Saturday, Feb. 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the Keith Albee
Robinson eventually became VP of Motown Records serving as in-house producer, talent scout and songwriter. Robinson wrote and produced hits for other Motown greats including: “The Way You Do the Things You Do,” “My Girl,” “Get Ready” and “My Guy.”
He has received the Grammy Living Legend Award, NARAS Lifetime Achievement Award, Honorary Doctorate from Howard University, the National Medal of Arts Award and the Kennedy Center Honors. He has also been inducted into the Rock ’n’ Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame.
Cruisin’ and get your tickets before it’s too late. Tickets are $83.25 & $65.06. Tickets to see Smokey Robinson can be purchased at the Joan C. Edwards Box Office, over the phone at 304-696-6656, or online at ticketmaster.com.
Smokey Robinson is sponsored by Cabell Huntington Hospital, Beford Auto, Verizon, Marshall Health, WV Lottery, Ransbottom Law Office, River Cities Anesthesia, Community Trust Bank, David & Kim Robinson, KEE 100, WVHU, Herald-Dispatch, WSAZ, Marshall University, MU College of Fine Arts, and the Marshall Artists Series.//