- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
Motown Legend Smokey Robinson performing in Huntington Saturday, Feb. 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the Keith Albee
Robinson eventually became VP of Motown Records serving as in-house producer, talent scout and songwriter. Robinson wrote and produced hits for other Motown greats including: “The Way You Do the Things You Do,” “My Girl,” “Get Ready” and “My Guy.”
He has received the Grammy Living Legend Award, NARAS Lifetime Achievement Award, Honorary Doctorate from Howard University, the National Medal of Arts Award and the Kennedy Center Honors. He has also been inducted into the Rock ’n’ Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame.
Cruisin’ and get your tickets before it’s too late. Tickets are $83.25 & $65.06. Tickets to see Smokey Robinson can be purchased at the Joan C. Edwards Box Office, over the phone at 304-696-6656, or online at ticketmaster.com.
Smokey Robinson is sponsored by Cabell Huntington Hospital, Beford Auto, Verizon, Marshall Health, WV Lottery, Ransbottom Law Office, River Cities Anesthesia, Community Trust Bank, David & Kim Robinson, KEE 100, WVHU, Herald-Dispatch, WSAZ, Marshall University, MU College of Fine Arts, and the Marshall Artists Series.//