- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 23, 2013
- Arts Center Alum John Wolfe Performs Saturday Night at the Joan
- Council Removes Occupation Tax from Home Rule, Substitutes On the Spot Citations
- Cruzin' Car Show on Third Avenue this Weekend
- WORK SESSION: Portion of Auburn Road Likely Designated "Jim Ritter Road" to Honor Longest Serving Council Member
- OP-ED: Legacies of Empire: the Good, the bad and the ugly
- NOVA Calls for End of "American Centrifuge" Hoax
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Obsessed': TV Journalist Mika Brzezinski Reveals Her Secret Eating Disorder
- CENSUS BUREAU: Texas Cities Lead Nation in Population Growth
- New Urbanism Architect Andres Duany to Address NAREE Conference
Free College Goal Financial Aide Workshops Sunday in W.Va.
Free help in filling out and submitting the FAFSA is available during College Goal Sunday, a one-day event that will be held at 23 locations throughout the state. College Goal Sunday workshops will take place Sunday, Feb. 10, in Corbly Hall on Marshall University's Huntington campus, as well as at the Marshall University Mid-Ohio Valley Center in Point Pleasant.
Experts will be available to assist students from 1 to 4 p.m. and students can stop by anytime during those hours. Registration is not required but recommended. Students who complete a FAFSA at the event will be entered to win an iPad and other door prizes. Refreshments will be provided.Local financial aid professionals will be on hand to offer free one-on-one, confidential support. For complete details, including directions and a list of what to bring, visit www.cfwv.com.