- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- WV Attorney General Provides list of the 10 most common complaints received by the Consumer Protection Division helps citizens make wise decisions.
SMG managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena announces use of Interactive Seat Map
“We are thrilled that our partnership with Ticketmaster has developed this technology for our market,” said Brian Sipe, General Manger. SMG managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena. “Fans can go in and choose where they want to sit, choose aisle seats if they’re available, see how many seats are sold so far in that section so they know they need to purchase tickets fast because they’re selling out, etc. This is a great technological advancement for our city and to my knowledge; we are the first WV arena to implement the Interactive Seat Maps”
Customers can hover over specific sections to see which seats are open and individual ticket prices. Once the tickets are bought, customers can then utilize Facebook to see where friends and family are sitting and even can tag their own seats to the venue.
“We not only launched a new website in 2012 at www.bigsandyarena.com, but we also created an APP for the Iphone and Android,” said Veronica Hordubay, Marketing and Sales Manager for the SMG managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena. “Now we have added the live interactive seating map and we’re obviously making it easier for our customers to get information and purchase tickets to a better level of satisfaction.”
The SMG Managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena launched the ISM for the pre-sale of Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall yesterday. Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall bring their comedy show to town on May 17th at 7:30pm. Tickets for the show go on sale to the public Saturday February 9th at 10:00amticket prices are $25, $49.75, $59.75 and limited Gold Circle seats also available for $75.00 (fees may apply) available at Big Sandy Superstore Arena Box Office, www.ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 800-745-3000.