- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
SMG managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena announces use of Interactive Seat Map
“We are thrilled that our partnership with Ticketmaster has developed this technology for our market,” said Brian Sipe, General Manger. SMG managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena. “Fans can go in and choose where they want to sit, choose aisle seats if they’re available, see how many seats are sold so far in that section so they know they need to purchase tickets fast because they’re selling out, etc. This is a great technological advancement for our city and to my knowledge; we are the first WV arena to implement the Interactive Seat Maps”
Customers can hover over specific sections to see which seats are open and individual ticket prices. Once the tickets are bought, customers can then utilize Facebook to see where friends and family are sitting and even can tag their own seats to the venue.
“We not only launched a new website in 2012 at www.bigsandyarena.com, but we also created an APP for the Iphone and Android,” said Veronica Hordubay, Marketing and Sales Manager for the SMG managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena. “Now we have added the live interactive seating map and we’re obviously making it easier for our customers to get information and purchase tickets to a better level of satisfaction.”
The SMG Managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena launched the ISM for the pre-sale of Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall yesterday. Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall bring their comedy show to town on May 17th at 7:30pm. Tickets for the show go on sale to the public Saturday February 9th at 10:00amticket prices are $25, $49.75, $59.75 and limited Gold Circle seats also available for $75.00 (fees may apply) available at Big Sandy Superstore Arena Box Office, www.ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 800-745-3000.