- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Water Disaster Drill Slated Saturday Morning
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- W.Va. AG Transfers $1M to Reduce State Police Drug Test Backlog
- Tri State Airport Receives $3 Million Dollar Grant for Apron Upgrades
Federal investigation into San Onofre nuclear plant announced
Senator Boxer said: " The NRC confirmed that an expansive investigation is underway into the completeness and accuracy of information that Southern California Edison provided to the NRC related to the replacement of the steam generators. The NRC has also confirmed that it is reviewing the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries' Report to determine whether Southern California Edison fully complied with its legal obligations. This investigation is a critical factor in determining whether it is safe to restart the San Onofre reactor's Units 2 and 3."
Rep. Markey said: "The Nuclear Regulatory Commission today confirmed that it is investigating the issues raised by our letter. Our nuclear safety officials should now postpone any decision on the re-start of the reactors until this critical investigation is complete."