- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
- Huntington Police Nab Two for Possession of Controlled Substance
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Gift from Laboratory Corporation of America benefits College of Health Professions
- OP ED: The Candidate in the Coal Fields; Opinion of National Mining Association
St. Albans Bridge Demolition
The bridge was built in 1934 by McClintic Marshall Corporation of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The bridge consists of a three span cantilever Warren through truss with an overall length of 1,367 feet.
The purpose of the project is to replace the existing superstructure of the bridge to meet current design standards, including suitable weight limits to better serve the residential, commercial and business community needs of the cities of Saint Albans and Nitro.
The new bridge will open sometimes in November 2013. Thumbnails of the demo are available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wvdot/sets/72157632483584825