- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
St. Albans Bridge Demolition
The bridge was built in 1934 by McClintic Marshall Corporation of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The bridge consists of a three span cantilever Warren through truss with an overall length of 1,367 feet.
The purpose of the project is to replace the existing superstructure of the bridge to meet current design standards, including suitable weight limits to better serve the residential, commercial and business community needs of the cities of Saint Albans and Nitro.
The new bridge will open sometimes in November 2013. Thumbnails of the demo are available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wvdot/sets/72157632483584825