- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- Black History Month to be observed in a variety of ways at Marshall
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- W.Va. AG Consumers to Be Wary of Grandparent Scam
St. Albans Bridge Demolition
The bridge was built in 1934 by McClintic Marshall Corporation of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The bridge consists of a three span cantilever Warren through truss with an overall length of 1,367 feet.
The purpose of the project is to replace the existing superstructure of the bridge to meet current design standards, including suitable weight limits to better serve the residential, commercial and business community needs of the cities of Saint Albans and Nitro.
The new bridge will open sometimes in November 2013. Thumbnails of the demo are available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wvdot/sets/72157632483584825