- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
St. Albans Bridge Demolition
The bridge was built in 1934 by McClintic Marshall Corporation of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The bridge consists of a three span cantilever Warren through truss with an overall length of 1,367 feet.
The purpose of the project is to replace the existing superstructure of the bridge to meet current design standards, including suitable weight limits to better serve the residential, commercial and business community needs of the cities of Saint Albans and Nitro.
The new bridge will open sometimes in November 2013. Thumbnails of the demo are available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wvdot/sets/72157632483584825