- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- UPDATED... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Five Huntington Firefighters Promoted
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
St. Albans Bridge Demolition
The bridge was built in 1934 by McClintic Marshall Corporation of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The bridge consists of a three span cantilever Warren through truss with an overall length of 1,367 feet.
The purpose of the project is to replace the existing superstructure of the bridge to meet current design standards, including suitable weight limits to better serve the residential, commercial and business community needs of the cities of Saint Albans and Nitro.
The new bridge will open sometimes in November 2013. Thumbnails of the demo are available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wvdot/sets/72157632483584825