- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Local Students Score Top Prizes in West Virginia American Water “Protect Our Watersheds” Art Contest
Tsubasacon Returns October 11, 12, 13 to Huntington; Summer Ritter Park Con June 29
Danielle McRae, a voice over actress, has credits in League of Legends as Karma the Enlightened One, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm as Hagara the Stormbinder, Dragon Nest as Sidel, SkullGirls as Painwheel and a New Conglomerate solider in the popular video game, Planetside 2!
Post's more popular voice credits include Ahri in League of Legends, Valentine in Skullgirls, Queen Azshara and Shademaster Kiryn in World of Warcraft, Aero in the upcoming online shooter Firefall, Bosbos in Redline, Cindy Campbell in Squid Girl, Arfoire & CFW Magic in Hyperdimension Neptunia & Mk-2, and multiple characters in Heroes of Newerth.
You can find her on Facebook or at http://www.laurapost.net/.
Micah made his debut in the world of anime as the timid Malek Werner in Blassreiter, and was cast as the cool Soul Evans in Soul Eater shortly after. Since then, he has had the honor voicing a number of characters in other FUNimation titles such as Toma Kamijo in A Certain Magical Index, Tsutomu Senkawa in Birdy the Mighty: Decode, Yukitaka Tsuitsui in Level E, Kazuki Makabe in Fafner: Heaven and Earth Movie, Kamui and Subaru in Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations, Liszt Kiriki in Okami-San and Her Seven Companions, and more! Micah can also be heard in other amazing shows like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Darker Than Black II, Black Butler II, Deadman Wonderland, Shangri-La, Corpse Princess, Rideback, Sgt. Frog, Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike, Trigun: Badlands Rumble, Shakugan no Shana, Baka and Test, and the list goes on!
Pre-registration badge prices are as follows:
3-Day Weekend Badge: $30.00
Our basic 3-Day Weekend Badge grants normal access to the convention Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. By pre-registering today you will save $10 from the door price! It is the best value if you plan on attending all weekend!
Premium Weekend Badge: $50.00
Our Premium Weekend badge is the way to have the ultimate Tsubasacon experience! Premium badge holders will not only have access to the convention Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but they will also enjoy these perks:
- Early access to the Vendors Room each day
- Premiere line-jump and seating at our most popular convention events
- Exclusive Tsubasacon 2013 badge artwork and lanyard
- Additional items to be announced at a later date!
our Formal Masquerade Ball, held on Friday night, is going to be getting an extra dose of spectacle this year, just for you!
The theme for our 2013 ball is:
Whovians, Hobbits, and Gundams- Oh My!
This theme is a celebration of science fiction and fantasy, be it western, eastern, or from a galaxy far, far away. That's right; from Hyrule to Rapture, from inside the Animus or inside a mobile suit, onboard the Outlaw Star or the Starship Enterprise- we invite it all for a night of fun and dancing.
What does this theme mean, exactly? We will be giving out special cosplay awards at the ball to those costumes that pertain to the theme. Keep in mind this is STILL a formal dance event, and while formal attire is not required, it is highly recommended. Your cosplay also does not have to go along with the theme.
Natsu no Tsubasacon 2013 will be Saturday, June 29 in Ritter Park.
With 2013 being our 10th Anniversary, you won’t want to miss it!
Some photos from prior cons can be found at: http://www.huntingtonnews.net/47147
To pre-register today, please visit this link.