- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
- 'Jupiter' Confounds; Insurgent, Frozen Fever on Deck
WV GOP OPINION: Routergate Heats Up
"It has not been wasted. The Broadband is being installed every single day," said Tomblin last October at the sole gubernatorial debate. "No, it's not a waste," Tomblin replied, to a Bill Maloney question about how many of the Cisco 3945 routers remain in storage