- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- EDITORIAL: A Good Year Coming for WV Republicans--But Then What?
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
WV GOP OPINION: Routergate Heats Up
"It has not been wasted. The Broadband is being installed every single day," said Tomblin last October at the sole gubernatorial debate. "No, it's not a waste," Tomblin replied, to a Bill Maloney question about how many of the Cisco 3945 routers remain in storage