- Love and Other Tragedies Slated for Release featuring Cure's Roger O'Donnell
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Huntington Council Considers New Fire Equipment
- Brent A. Marsteller Announces Plan to Retire as CHH President and CEO
Jobs Correctly Made Obama Administration Priority
"The President correctly is making jobs a national priority, and, when it comes to transportation and infrastructure investments to grow the economy and build for the future, I am with him. But, on the energy front, he is absolutely wrong in his misguided efforts to circumvent the Congress with unilateral regulatory actions that will result in job loss, especially when it comes to the EPA’s unfair and inequitable treatment of coal mining in Appalachia, which the Congress and the courts are rightly resisting. I intend to keep on doing all that I can to promote coal and keep our miners on the job producing affordable energy for the Nation."