- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
Council Stormwater Meeting Scheduled
Friday, February 15, 2013 - 02:41 From Press Release
- Administration update
- Discussion items:
- long term funding of storm water projects
- city ordinances that will slow/stop storm water runoff
- drainage applications that could be used for future applications relating to city right-of-way
- Other matters as necessary
If you are unable to attend, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.