- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
Council Stormwater Meeting Scheduled
Friday, February 15, 2013 - 02:41 From Press Release
- Administration update
- Discussion items:
- long term funding of storm water projects
- city ordinances that will slow/stop storm water runoff
- drainage applications that could be used for future applications relating to city right-of-way
- Other matters as necessary
If you are unable to attend, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.