- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Shaheen, LeMay will read from their work Oct. 6 at Marshall University
Council Stormwater Meeting Scheduled
Friday, February 15, 2013 - 02:41 From Press Release
- Administration update
- Discussion items:
- long term funding of storm water projects
- city ordinances that will slow/stop storm water runoff
- drainage applications that could be used for future applications relating to city right-of-way
- Other matters as necessary
If you are unable to attend, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.