- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
Council Stormwater Meeting Scheduled
Friday, February 15, 2013 - 02:41 From Press Release
- Administration update
- Discussion items:
- long term funding of storm water projects
- city ordinances that will slow/stop storm water runoff
- drainage applications that could be used for future applications relating to city right-of-way
- Other matters as necessary
If you are unable to attend, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.