- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Art Walk, Cash Mob Slated Saturday
Photographer Chris Hayes, a member of the Art Walk group, stated, "Thank you to everyone who has helped make our first year so unbelievable! I am sincerely grateful. I can't wait to see what this year holds. There are so many more amazing things we plan to do with the art walk."
At 2:30 p.m. Create Huntington sponsors a Cash Mob at Wrights, located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Tenth Street.
In addition, following a Valentine's Day "vacation," Chat 'n' Chew returns to the lobby of the Frederick Building Thursday, Feb. 21 at 5:30 p.m.