- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Board Games Featured at St. Cloud Commons in West Huntington
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Spring International Film Festival at Keith Albee Performing Arts Center - March 2-5
Art Walk, Cash Mob Slated Saturday
Photographer Chris Hayes, a member of the Art Walk group, stated, "Thank you to everyone who has helped make our first year so unbelievable! I am sincerely grateful. I can't wait to see what this year holds. There are so many more amazing things we plan to do with the art walk."
At 2:30 p.m. Create Huntington sponsors a Cash Mob at Wrights, located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Tenth Street.
In addition, following a Valentine's Day "vacation," Chat 'n' Chew returns to the lobby of the Frederick Building Thursday, Feb. 21 at 5:30 p.m.