- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- WV Attorney General to Testify Before Senate Committee on Coal Fired Plants
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
Art Walk, Cash Mob Slated Saturday
Photographer Chris Hayes, a member of the Art Walk group, stated, "Thank you to everyone who has helped make our first year so unbelievable! I am sincerely grateful. I can't wait to see what this year holds. There are so many more amazing things we plan to do with the art walk."
At 2:30 p.m. Create Huntington sponsors a Cash Mob at Wrights, located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Tenth Street.
In addition, following a Valentine's Day "vacation," Chat 'n' Chew returns to the lobby of the Frederick Building Thursday, Feb. 21 at 5:30 p.m.