- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
Art Walk, Cash Mob Slated Saturday
Photographer Chris Hayes, a member of the Art Walk group, stated, "Thank you to everyone who has helped make our first year so unbelievable! I am sincerely grateful. I can't wait to see what this year holds. There are so many more amazing things we plan to do with the art walk."
At 2:30 p.m. Create Huntington sponsors a Cash Mob at Wrights, located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Tenth Street.
In addition, following a Valentine's Day "vacation," Chat 'n' Chew returns to the lobby of the Frederick Building Thursday, Feb. 21 at 5:30 p.m.