- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
Art Walk, Cash Mob Slated Saturday
Photographer Chris Hayes, a member of the Art Walk group, stated, "Thank you to everyone who has helped make our first year so unbelievable! I am sincerely grateful. I can't wait to see what this year holds. There are so many more amazing things we plan to do with the art walk."
At 2:30 p.m. Create Huntington sponsors a Cash Mob at Wrights, located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Tenth Street.
In addition, following a Valentine's Day "vacation," Chat 'n' Chew returns to the lobby of the Frederick Building Thursday, Feb. 21 at 5:30 p.m.