- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Twenty-Two Face Heroin Charges in Circleville, Pickaway County Drug Investigations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Art Walk, Cash Mob Slated Saturday
Photographer Chris Hayes, a member of the Art Walk group, stated, "Thank you to everyone who has helped make our first year so unbelievable! I am sincerely grateful. I can't wait to see what this year holds. There are so many more amazing things we plan to do with the art walk."
At 2:30 p.m. Create Huntington sponsors a Cash Mob at Wrights, located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Tenth Street.
In addition, following a Valentine's Day "vacation," Chat 'n' Chew returns to the lobby of the Frederick Building Thursday, Feb. 21 at 5:30 p.m.