- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- Guest Column
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
Art Walk, Cash Mob Slated Saturday
Photographer Chris Hayes, a member of the Art Walk group, stated, "Thank you to everyone who has helped make our first year so unbelievable! I am sincerely grateful. I can't wait to see what this year holds. There are so many more amazing things we plan to do with the art walk."
At 2:30 p.m. Create Huntington sponsors a Cash Mob at Wrights, located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Tenth Street.
In addition, following a Valentine's Day "vacation," Chat 'n' Chew returns to the lobby of the Frederick Building Thursday, Feb. 21 at 5:30 p.m.