- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Satisfying "Die Harder" Action Fest Needs More Brain Cells
Having the essence of a would be tentpole, director John (“The Omen,” “Max Payne”) Payne major issue rests not with a still muscular Willis and his head strong in daddy’s image off spring (Jai Courtney ). The duo has a recoiling chemistry appropriately injecting a partnership that often spurts acid and alkaline.
Ultimately, the flimsy “file” possessed by the would-be defector needs script buffering which would slow the ride but stimulate brain cells. There’s hardly time to contemplate the U-235 enriched weapons grade uranium risk for terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, or dirty bombs, when you’re continuously wiping destruction debris from your eyes.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Supporters of "Holler-Wood" in WV stick around for the very last image --- documentation of the number of jobs created by this flick's production.