- West Huntington Drug Bust
- City to mark observance of MLK holiday with Dream House
- UPDATED: Suspect Wanted in Huntington Murder Arrested in Tennessee
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- International comedy sensation Comic/Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham “Perfectly Unbalanced” Tour
- Retired Cammack Principal and Altizer Kindergarten Aide Named “West Virginia History Heroes”
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Imminent Harm Cessation Order Still In Effect Following Coal Slurry Leak in Boone County
Satisfying "Die Harder" Action Fest Needs More Brain Cells
Having the essence of a would be tentpole, director John (“The Omen,” “Max Payne”) Payne major issue rests not with a still muscular Willis and his head strong in daddy’s image off spring (Jai Courtney ). The duo has a recoiling chemistry appropriately injecting a partnership that often spurts acid and alkaline.
Ultimately, the flimsy “file” possessed by the would-be defector needs script buffering which would slow the ride but stimulate brain cells. There’s hardly time to contemplate the U-235 enriched weapons grade uranium risk for terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, or dirty bombs, when you’re continuously wiping destruction debris from your eyes.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Supporters of "Holler-Wood" in WV stick around for the very last image --- documentation of the number of jobs created by this flick's production.