- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Public Works Department establishing job applicant pool
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Two men plead guilty in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
Satisfying "Die Harder" Action Fest Needs More Brain Cells
Having the essence of a would be tentpole, director John (“The Omen,” “Max Payne”) Payne major issue rests not with a still muscular Willis and his head strong in daddy’s image off spring (Jai Courtney ). The duo has a recoiling chemistry appropriately injecting a partnership that often spurts acid and alkaline.
Ultimately, the flimsy “file” possessed by the would-be defector needs script buffering which would slow the ride but stimulate brain cells. There’s hardly time to contemplate the U-235 enriched weapons grade uranium risk for terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, or dirty bombs, when you’re continuously wiping destruction debris from your eyes.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Supporters of "Holler-Wood" in WV stick around for the very last image --- documentation of the number of jobs created by this flick's production.