- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- OSHA issues call to action for West Virginia employers to supply water, rest and shade for workers in scorching heat
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of Government Grant Scam
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Satisfying "Die Harder" Action Fest Needs More Brain Cells
Having the essence of a would be tentpole, director John (“The Omen,” “Max Payne”) Payne major issue rests not with a still muscular Willis and his head strong in daddy’s image off spring (Jai Courtney ). The duo has a recoiling chemistry appropriately injecting a partnership that often spurts acid and alkaline.
Ultimately, the flimsy “file” possessed by the would-be defector needs script buffering which would slow the ride but stimulate brain cells. There’s hardly time to contemplate the U-235 enriched weapons grade uranium risk for terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, or dirty bombs, when you’re continuously wiping destruction debris from your eyes.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Supporters of "Holler-Wood" in WV stick around for the very last image --- documentation of the number of jobs created by this flick's production.