- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
IMAGES: On Location Hollerwood Shoots from the Past
The term Hollerwood® was coined during the filming of "We Are Marshall" when Joe Murphy , a local filmmaker stated to director McG that "You have turned our quaint little town into Hollerwood!!! Sweet!" Since then it has slowly began working itself into the local vernacular.
NOTE: Hollerwood is a TM of Joe Murphy/Trifecta Productions, registered 2007.