- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Marshall's Cato Named Manning Award Finalist
IMAGES: On Location Hollerwood Shoots from the Past
The term Hollerwood® was coined during the filming of "We Are Marshall" when Joe Murphy , a local filmmaker stated to director McG that "You have turned our quaint little town into Hollerwood!!! Sweet!" Since then it has slowly began working itself into the local vernacular.
NOTE: Hollerwood is a TM of Joe Murphy/Trifecta Productions, registered 2007.