- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Huntington's Public Works director relieved of duties
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
IMAGES: On Location Hollerwood Shoots from the Past
The term Hollerwood® was coined during the filming of "We Are Marshall" when Joe Murphy , a local filmmaker stated to director McG that "You have turned our quaint little town into Hollerwood!!! Sweet!" Since then it has slowly began working itself into the local vernacular.
NOTE: Hollerwood is a TM of Joe Murphy/Trifecta Productions, registered 2007.