- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Announces Savings Generated By Disability Fraud Unit
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
IMAGES: On Location Hollerwood Shoots from the Past
The term Hollerwood® was coined during the filming of "We Are Marshall" when Joe Murphy , a local filmmaker stated to director McG that "You have turned our quaint little town into Hollerwood!!! Sweet!" Since then it has slowly began working itself into the local vernacular.
NOTE: Hollerwood is a TM of Joe Murphy/Trifecta Productions, registered 2007.