- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- Former Detroit Man Receives Nine Years Prison for Heroin Distribution
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Edge Lower
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
IMAGES: On Location Hollerwood Shoots from the Past
The term Hollerwood® was coined during the filming of "We Are Marshall" when Joe Murphy , a local filmmaker stated to director McG that "You have turned our quaint little town into Hollerwood!!! Sweet!" Since then it has slowly began working itself into the local vernacular.
NOTE: Hollerwood is a TM of Joe Murphy/Trifecta Productions, registered 2007.