- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Board Games Featured at St. Cloud Commons in West Huntington
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
BOOK NOTES: Woodland Press Increases Distribution Potential
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 16:59 Special to HNN from a Provided Press Release
Specifically, the southern West Virginia micro press has signed individual contracts that will add new distribution channels for the Mountain State book publisher in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and Germany, respectively.
"We are excited about this huge step for our book firm. These distribution agreements, along with our current channels, will give our book products, authors, and editors maximum exposure in the marketplace," said F. Keith Davis, CEO of Woodland Press. "The miniseries, Hatfields & McCoys, put us on the map globally for many, and this seems to be the next logical step for our organization."
Using the distribution strength of Ingram Book Company, Woodland Press books will soon appear in stock and available to Ingram customers around the world. Ingram Book Group currently services over 35,000 wholesalers, retailers, and booksellers in over 100 countries and is considered the largest wholesaler around the globe.
Their global sales and distribution network includes special expertise in markets such as public and academic libraries, college bookstores, Christian retail, gift and game resellers, among others.
Woodland Press, LLC www.woodlandpress.com
We appreciate your friendship and business and we strive to make sure you are completely satisfied with your Woodland Press experience. If you have any questions, or need assistance with the book ordering process, please contact us at 304-752-7152 from 9 am to 5 pm EST, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapmanville, WV 25508 (304) 752-7152 • FAX (304) 752-9002 www.woodlandpress.com
— See Woodland Press, LLC On Facebook —
Member: IBPA (Independent Book Publishers Association) Logan County Chamber of Commerce Appalachian Writers Association National Association of Photoshop Professionals West Virginia Writers, Inc.
Woodland Press is recognized by the International Thriller Writers Association and meets all ITW criteria for a commercial publisher. //