- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
BOOK NOTES: Woodland Press Increases Distribution Potential
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 16:59 Special to HNN from a Provided Press Release
Specifically, the southern West Virginia micro press has signed individual contracts that will add new distribution channels for the Mountain State book publisher in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and Germany, respectively.
"We are excited about this huge step for our book firm. These distribution agreements, along with our current channels, will give our book products, authors, and editors maximum exposure in the marketplace," said F. Keith Davis, CEO of Woodland Press. "The miniseries, Hatfields & McCoys, put us on the map globally for many, and this seems to be the next logical step for our organization."
Using the distribution strength of Ingram Book Company, Woodland Press books will soon appear in stock and available to Ingram customers around the world. Ingram Book Group currently services over 35,000 wholesalers, retailers, and booksellers in over 100 countries and is considered the largest wholesaler around the globe.
Their global sales and distribution network includes special expertise in markets such as public and academic libraries, college bookstores, Christian retail, gift and game resellers, among others.
Woodland Press, LLC www.woodlandpress.com
We appreciate your friendship and business and we strive to make sure you are completely satisfied with your Woodland Press experience. If you have any questions, or need assistance with the book ordering process, please contact us at 304-752-7152 from 9 am to 5 pm EST, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapmanville, WV 25508 (304) 752-7152 • FAX (304) 752-9002 www.woodlandpress.com
— See Woodland Press, LLC On Facebook —
Member: IBPA (Independent Book Publishers Association) Logan County Chamber of Commerce Appalachian Writers Association National Association of Photoshop Professionals West Virginia Writers, Inc.
Woodland Press is recognized by the International Thriller Writers Association and meets all ITW criteria for a commercial publisher. //