- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fire Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
Storm Water Meeting Feb. 28
Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 00:38 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
- Administration update
- Discussion items:
- long term funding of storm water projects
- city ordinances that will slow/stop storm water runoff
- drainage applications that could be used for future applications relating to city right-of-way
- Other matters as necessary