- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Blower Vacuums by Homelite and OWT Industries
Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 20:06 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves Homelite electric blower vacuums with two different model and serial number ranges, including model UT42120 with serial numbers BMP3540001 through BMR2103100, and model UT42120A with serial numbers BMR2120001 through BMR3421250.
Consumers should contact Homelite at (800) 597-9624 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visitwww.homelite.com for a free replacement blower vacuum. More info at www.recalls.org.
EXPERT GARDENER VACUUMS
OWT Industries is recalling Expert Gardener Electric Blower Vacuums sold exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide from January 2012 to December 2012. Objects that are drawn into the unit during vacuum mode can break through the plastic housing, posing a laceration hazard.
This recall involves Expert Gardener electric blower vacuums with two different model and serial number ranges, including model 20254EG with serial numbers BMP3010001 through BMR3311972, and model 20254EGC with serial numbers EUP3120001 through EUP3630730
Consumers should contact OWT Industries Inc. at (800) 597-9624 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visitwww.expertgardenertools.com for a free replacement blower vacuum. More info at www.recalls.org. With information from www.recalls.org; You can follow us on twitter @recallsorg. //