- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Marshall’s Holliday Named to Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Watch List
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Blower Vacuums by Homelite and OWT Industries
Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 20:06 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves Homelite electric blower vacuums with two different model and serial number ranges, including model UT42120 with serial numbers BMP3540001 through BMR2103100, and model UT42120A with serial numbers BMR2120001 through BMR3421250.
Consumers should contact Homelite at (800) 597-9624 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visitwww.homelite.com for a free replacement blower vacuum. More info at www.recalls.org.
EXPERT GARDENER VACUUMS
OWT Industries is recalling Expert Gardener Electric Blower Vacuums sold exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide from January 2012 to December 2012. Objects that are drawn into the unit during vacuum mode can break through the plastic housing, posing a laceration hazard.
This recall involves Expert Gardener electric blower vacuums with two different model and serial number ranges, including model 20254EG with serial numbers BMP3010001 through BMR3311972, and model 20254EGC with serial numbers EUP3120001 through EUP3630730
Consumers should contact OWT Industries Inc. at (800) 597-9624 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visitwww.expertgardenertools.com for a free replacement blower vacuum. More info at www.recalls.org. With information from www.recalls.org; You can follow us on twitter @recallsorg. //