- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 3, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Storm Warning Issued for Thursday
- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: HR25 Deserves Serious Consideration, Not Neglect
HR25 has been shelved within the House Ways and Means Committee for many years. Dave Camp, the chairman of W&M has indicated they will be considering alternative tax proposals this year. He has assigned committees to study them. The Income Tax lobby is the largest lobby in Washington DC. Congressional members use it to buy votes and paybacks. It will take a grassroots movement to overcome that. Call your congressperson and demand they support the Fair Tax. See fairtax.org for more information.
For text of this bill: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr25/text
Roy T Newsom
1007 Hidden Cove Trail
Granbury, Texas 76049