- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Fire Chief Resigns; Effective BEFORE Council Finance Hearings on Next Year's Budget
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- Huntington Mom 'Accidentally' Shoots Son in Stomach During Struggle
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: HR25 Deserves Serious Consideration, Not Neglect
HR25 has been shelved within the House Ways and Means Committee for many years. Dave Camp, the chairman of W&M has indicated they will be considering alternative tax proposals this year. He has assigned committees to study them. The Income Tax lobby is the largest lobby in Washington DC. Congressional members use it to buy votes and paybacks. It will take a grassroots movement to overcome that. Call your congressperson and demand they support the Fair Tax. See fairtax.org for more information.
For text of this bill: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr25/text
Roy T Newsom
1007 Hidden Cove Trail
Granbury, Texas 76049