- Cruzin' Car Show on Third Avenue this Weekend
- EDITORIAL: IRS Scandal Shows Damage Done by Biased National Press
- NOVA Calls for End of "American Centrifuge" Hoax
- Arts Center Alum John Wolfe Performs Saturday Night at the Joan
- Huntington Car Show This Weekend
- Marine Corps officers are first African Americans to earn M.A.degrees in leadership studies at Marshall while on active duty
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 23, 2013
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns Across the Border': Firsthand Account of Gunrunning Operations in Bush, Obama Administrations
- OP-ED: Legacies of Empire: the Good, the bad and the ugly
- MILiTARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 22, 2013
Learn "Lady Gaga's Secrets" at Marshall
The show, which starts at 7:30 p.m. and runs for about an hour, is free to the public. It will be preceded at 7 p.m. by a reception and an art show in the lobby featuring works by Marshall students and faculty.
The show's theme uses Lady Gaga's always provocative, often contentious challenges to boundaries of gender and sexuality as its jumping-off point. Now in its seventh year, Body Shots continues to be a unique collaborative effort involving Marshall students and faculty from across disciplines exploring themes relating to gender and the body.
Body Shots is a unique collaborative effort involving Marshall students and faculty from across disciplines exploring themes relating to gender and the body. Participants are from art and design, biology, history, political science, sociology and anthropology, theatre and dance, among others.
For more information, contact Robin Conley at email@example.com or 304-696-2788.