- Cabell County Schools Announce "Full Day" Policy
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates On Six Week Streak Higher
- DVD Review: 'The Typewriter in the 21st Century': Reports of Its Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
- HMDA Approves Two-Tier Keith Albee Donation
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey to Assess Abortion Regulations in WV
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 17, 2013
- Corps of Engineers Announces Awards
- Sesquicentennial Celebration in Ritter Park Thursday
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Heist' Cleverly Channels Elements of TV Show 'White Collar' and Theatrical Movies 'The Thomas Crown Affair'
- OP-ED: No need for a Trade War between Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago
Classic Beauties Exhibiting at World of Wheels
Several of the models will be present at the show, including Selina Kyle, who occasionally graces HNN as its Huntington anchor. She will be at Murphy's booth beginning at 12 noon Sunday. Some of the models present have been or will be featured on future calendars by Murphy.
Classic Beauties is about all things classic...the all-American Pin-up, classic cars, classic planes and trains. Re-enactors of the different eras that shaped our country...Civil War, World War II, and vintage Hollywood scenes , in authentic, historic surroundings.
Stressing that All American beauty is not superficial, Murphy said, "We are dedicated to the idea that classic beauty can be seen in many ways but always enduring. We strive to project the feminine, sensual woman that has shaped our society and graced our military’s aircraft throughout the years. The Classic Beauties Pinups are living pieces of Americana, giving glimpses into moments of history, making time stand still one frame at a time…."