- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Sandusky County Sheriff Indicted on 43 Counts
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
CENSUS BUREAU: Follow Our Economy Using the Census Bureau’s Mobile App
Week of March 4-8 — Manufacturers’ Shipments, Inventories and Orders for January 2013 (March 6); U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for January 2013 (March 7); Quarterly Services for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 7); Monthly Wholesale Trade: Sales and Inventories for January 2013 (March 8).
Week of March 11-15 — Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services for February 2013 (March 13); Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales for January 2013 (March 13).
Week of March 18-22 — New Residential Construction for February 2013 (March 19).
Week of March 25-29 — Quarterly Financial Report: Manufacturing, Mining, Wholesale Trade, and Selected Service Industries for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 25); Quarterly Financial Report: Retail Trade for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 25); New Residential Salesfor February 2013 (March 26); and Advance Report on Durable Goods: Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories, and Orders for February 2013 (March 26).
In addition, the Commerce Department will release two indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis: the Gross Domestic Productfor Fourth Quarter 2012 (third estimate, March 28) and Personal Income and Outlays for February 2013 (March 29). The Commerce will also release a Bureau of Labor Statistics economic indicator, The Employment Situation for February 2013 (March 8).
All these indicators may be accessed through the Census Bureau’s free, easy-to-use mobile app, “America’s Economy,” available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets. The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis.