- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
CENSUS BUREAU: Follow Our Economy Using the Census Bureau’s Mobile App
Week of March 4-8 — Manufacturers’ Shipments, Inventories and Orders for January 2013 (March 6); U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for January 2013 (March 7); Quarterly Services for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 7); Monthly Wholesale Trade: Sales and Inventories for January 2013 (March 8).
Week of March 11-15 — Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services for February 2013 (March 13); Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales for January 2013 (March 13).
Week of March 18-22 — New Residential Construction for February 2013 (March 19).
Week of March 25-29 — Quarterly Financial Report: Manufacturing, Mining, Wholesale Trade, and Selected Service Industries for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 25); Quarterly Financial Report: Retail Trade for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 25); New Residential Salesfor February 2013 (March 26); and Advance Report on Durable Goods: Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories, and Orders for February 2013 (March 26).
In addition, the Commerce Department will release two indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis: the Gross Domestic Productfor Fourth Quarter 2012 (third estimate, March 28) and Personal Income and Outlays for February 2013 (March 29). The Commerce will also release a Bureau of Labor Statistics economic indicator, The Employment Situation for February 2013 (March 8).
All these indicators may be accessed through the Census Bureau’s free, easy-to-use mobile app, “America’s Economy,” available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets. The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis.