- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
CENSUS BUREAU: Follow Our Economy Using the Census Bureau’s Mobile App
Week of March 4-8 — Manufacturers’ Shipments, Inventories and Orders for January 2013 (March 6); U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for January 2013 (March 7); Quarterly Services for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 7); Monthly Wholesale Trade: Sales and Inventories for January 2013 (March 8).
Week of March 11-15 — Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services for February 2013 (March 13); Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales for January 2013 (March 13).
Week of March 18-22 — New Residential Construction for February 2013 (March 19).
Week of March 25-29 — Quarterly Financial Report: Manufacturing, Mining, Wholesale Trade, and Selected Service Industries for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 25); Quarterly Financial Report: Retail Trade for Fourth Quarter 2012 (March 25); New Residential Salesfor February 2013 (March 26); and Advance Report on Durable Goods: Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories, and Orders for February 2013 (March 26).
In addition, the Commerce Department will release two indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis: the Gross Domestic Productfor Fourth Quarter 2012 (third estimate, March 28) and Personal Income and Outlays for February 2013 (March 29). The Commerce will also release a Bureau of Labor Statistics economic indicator, The Employment Situation for February 2013 (March 8).
All these indicators may be accessed through the Census Bureau’s free, easy-to-use mobile app, “America’s Economy,” available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets. The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis.