- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- "Creed" Punches it's Way into "Rocky's" Championship Heritage
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
Huntington Teen Court Revival Nearly Ready for Gavel
“We have a couple of good candidates for coordinator,” Gilliam said. “ If that’s case, like to have them start with the money already set aside in account, We’d like to more forward and be successful before asking for additional funds,” she said referring to possible reinstatement of the $5 fee for Teen Court recently removed from citations since the Court was not operating.
Stressing “we don’t want to see it die,” Gilliam has instituted additional “oversight” through a compromise.
Instead of reporting results to council, they will be given to the Mayor’s office.
“He proposes, we dispose,” committee member Gary Bunn advised.