- UPDATED... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Five Huntington Firefighters Promoted
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
Huntington Teen Court Revival Nearly Ready for Gavel
“We have a couple of good candidates for coordinator,” Gilliam said. “ If that’s case, like to have them start with the money already set aside in account, We’d like to more forward and be successful before asking for additional funds,” she said referring to possible reinstatement of the $5 fee for Teen Court recently removed from citations since the Court was not operating.
Stressing “we don’t want to see it die,” Gilliam has instituted additional “oversight” through a compromise.
Instead of reporting results to council, they will be given to the Mayor’s office.
“He proposes, we dispose,” committee member Gary Bunn advised.