- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
Huntington Teen Court Revival Nearly Ready for Gavel
“We have a couple of good candidates for coordinator,” Gilliam said. “ If that’s case, like to have them start with the money already set aside in account, We’d like to more forward and be successful before asking for additional funds,” she said referring to possible reinstatement of the $5 fee for Teen Court recently removed from citations since the Court was not operating.
Stressing “we don’t want to see it die,” Gilliam has instituted additional “oversight” through a compromise.
Instead of reporting results to council, they will be given to the Mayor’s office.
“He proposes, we dispose,” committee member Gary Bunn advised.