- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- U.S.: Single-Family Starts Up 4.2% While Overall Production Drops Slightly in October
- Detroit Man Arrested as River to Jail Moves Forward
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog and Beth
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Rudolph Lands Soon at the Keith
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 17, 2014
- Chat 'n Chew Discussing Brews
- Mayor Greets Four Legged Friend at City Hall
Huntington Teen Court Revival Nearly Ready for Gavel
“We have a couple of good candidates for coordinator,” Gilliam said. “ If that’s case, like to have them start with the money already set aside in account, We’d like to more forward and be successful before asking for additional funds,” she said referring to possible reinstatement of the $5 fee for Teen Court recently removed from citations since the Court was not operating.
Stressing “we don’t want to see it die,” Gilliam has instituted additional “oversight” through a compromise.
Instead of reporting results to council, they will be given to the Mayor’s office.
“He proposes, we dispose,” committee member Gary Bunn advised.