- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Lewis College of Business appoints new division heads
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Zombies are coming to Barboursville
- 53rd annual Marshall International Festival returns to Big Sandy Arena Saturday, Nov. 5
Huntington Teen Court Revival Nearly Ready for Gavel
“We have a couple of good candidates for coordinator,” Gilliam said. “ If that’s case, like to have them start with the money already set aside in account, We’d like to more forward and be successful before asking for additional funds,” she said referring to possible reinstatement of the $5 fee for Teen Court recently removed from citations since the Court was not operating.
Stressing “we don’t want to see it die,” Gilliam has instituted additional “oversight” through a compromise.
Instead of reporting results to council, they will be given to the Mayor’s office.
“He proposes, we dispose,” committee member Gary Bunn advised.