- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."