- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 40 Customers on Several Streets in Huntington
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- EPA Acts Again to Kill Jobs
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Asks Court To Enforce Subpoena Against Thaxton Wholesale Meats, LLC
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."