- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Clinton Discussing Substance Abuse, Addiction at Charleston Briefing
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."