- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."