- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Art Walk to Resume Thursday in Huntington
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Not Cool': Gutfeld at His Best
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."