- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- Marshall Day at the Capitol to take place next Thursday
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."