- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."