- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."