- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new administrative chair of radiation oncology
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."