- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."