- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Religion and Courts Clashing in Rowan County
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."