- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Potential Upscale Hotel Approved for Kinetic Park
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Finalists for Huntington police chief announced
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."