- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."