- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Labor Hall of Fame Inductees
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
White House Revision Make Huntington Largest Metropolitan Statistic Area in WV
According to OMB Bulletin 13-01 issued by the White House on February 28, 2013. Specifically, the definitions and applications thereof pertain to "Census Bureau population and journey to work data." The Office of Managment and Budget reviews these definitions every ten years based on Census Bureau data.
MSAs have at least one urbanized area of 50,000 or more population plus adjacent territory that has a high degree of social and economic integration with the core "as measured by commuting ties."