- Cruzin' Car Show on Third Avenue this Weekend
- Arts Center Alum John Wolfe Performs Saturday Night at the Joan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 23, 2013
- NOVA Calls for End of "American Centrifuge" Hoax
- Council Removes Occupation Tax from Home Rule, Substitutes On the Spot Citations
- OP-ED: Legacies of Empire: the Good, the bad and the ugly
- Huntington Car Show This Weekend
- EDITORIAL: IRS Scandal Shows Damage Done by Biased National Press
- WORK SESSION: Portion of Auburn Road Likely Designated "Jim Ritter Road" to Honor Longest Serving Council Member
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Obsessed': TV Journalist Mika Brzezinski Reveals Her Secret Eating Disorder
Williams Signs Occupation Tax Repeal Wednesday
The signing will take place Wednesday, March 13th at 10:30am.
When he puts his signature on the document, Williams will be doing away with the 1% tax, originally approved by Council in the fall of 2010.
The mayor will be joined by City Council members and other Community and Business leaders Wednesday morning for the signing.
“The citizens of Huntington and representatives of the legislature who are following our progress need to know that when we commit to do something… WE DELIVER,” says Williams. “This is the next step towards Huntington becoming an Exceptional City.”