- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Huntington Honor Flight May 11
This special honors flight will leave Tri State Airport in May 11.
The nonprofit Honor Flight Network began offering the flights in 2005 with a goal of flying World War II and other terminally ill war veterans to view the memorials.
149 places are available on the flight. For more information, call Jane Julian at 740-451-0615 or email janejulia...@aol.com.