- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Medical resident to receive national research award for pediatrics work
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Miller Named Vice President of Bank
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
Huntington Honor Flight May 11
This special honors flight will leave Tri State Airport in May 11.
The nonprofit Honor Flight Network began offering the flights in 2005 with a goal of flying World War II and other terminally ill war veterans to view the memorials.
149 places are available on the flight. For more information, call Jane Julian at 740-451-0615 or email janejulia...@aol.com.