- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
Huntington Honor Flight May 11
This special honors flight will leave Tri State Airport in May 11.
The nonprofit Honor Flight Network began offering the flights in 2005 with a goal of flying World War II and other terminally ill war veterans to view the memorials.
149 places are available on the flight. For more information, call Jane Julian at 740-451-0615 or email janejulia...@aol.com.