- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
Huntington Honor Flight May 11
This special honors flight will leave Tri State Airport in May 11.
The nonprofit Honor Flight Network began offering the flights in 2005 with a goal of flying World War II and other terminally ill war veterans to view the memorials.
149 places are available on the flight. For more information, call Jane Julian at 740-451-0615 or email janejulia...@aol.com.