- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
Huntington Honor Flight May 11
This special honors flight will leave Tri State Airport in May 11.
The nonprofit Honor Flight Network began offering the flights in 2005 with a goal of flying World War II and other terminally ill war veterans to view the memorials.
149 places are available on the flight. For more information, call Jane Julian at 740-451-0615 or email janejulia...@aol.com.