- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
Huntington Honor Flight May 11
This special honors flight will leave Tri State Airport in May 11.
The nonprofit Honor Flight Network began offering the flights in 2005 with a goal of flying World War II and other terminally ill war veterans to view the memorials.
149 places are available on the flight. For more information, call Jane Julian at 740-451-0615 or email janejulia...@aol.com.