- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 18, 2013
- Council Agenda Includes Labor Agreements
- "Oxylana" Shows Oceana Drowning in Oxycontin Use
- IRS Targeted Taxpayers for Personal Beliefs
- CoreLogic: June MarketPulse Report Examines Potential for Housing Bubbles and Natural Hazard Risk
- OP-ED: It's the Ownership
- Unsung Heroes Birthed West Virginia 150 Years Ago
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Island Girls': Nancy Thayer Brings Three Estranged Sisters Together for a Summer on Nantucket Island
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Language of Flowers': People We Want to Like Rebounding from Whatever Life Throws at Them
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
Huntington's Kitchen Announces Upcoming Classes
Friday, March 15, 2013 - 18:58 Updated 13 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
'Perfect Portion' is a six-week course beginning on March 27th, 6:00-8:00 p.m. Cost is $15 per student per class. Classes will continue on Wednesdays through May 1st. Students will prepare a new cost-efficient and nutritious recipe each week. The classes will also focus on culinary skills and kitchen safety.
Reservations are required. Huntington's Kitchen is located at 911 Third Avenue, across from Pullman Square. Contact Ashley, Holly or Christine at Huntington's Kitchen to make reservations or for additional information. Phone: 304-522-0887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.