- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- $230,000 water infrastructure replacement project will replace a critical 16-inch Barboursville transmission line
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- 21 Year Old Reported Missing in Huntington
Boating Serious Recreation, You Must be Careful
Since the Fire Department has a rescue vehicle, a proper fitting life jacket will keep an overboard victim afloat until help arrives.
One proactive method of getting your boat ship shape involves an interactive U.S. Coast Guard "test." Among items to check out fire extinguishers, ventilation, distress signals, bell, registration and floatation devices.