- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- Legacy of Mary Ingles FREE Living History event Beech Fork Lake State Park Sept 18-20
Boating Serious Recreation, You Must be Careful
Since the Fire Department has a rescue vehicle, a proper fitting life jacket will keep an overboard victim afloat until help arrives.
One proactive method of getting your boat ship shape involves an interactive U.S. Coast Guard "test." Among items to check out fire extinguishers, ventilation, distress signals, bell, registration and floatation devices.