- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- June Art Walk Featured Greater Artistic Variety
Boating Serious Recreation, You Must be Careful
Since the Fire Department has a rescue vehicle, a proper fitting life jacket will keep an overboard victim afloat until help arrives.
One proactive method of getting your boat ship shape involves an interactive U.S. Coast Guard "test." Among items to check out fire extinguishers, ventilation, distress signals, bell, registration and floatation devices.