- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
Boating Serious Recreation, You Must be Careful
Since the Fire Department has a rescue vehicle, a proper fitting life jacket will keep an overboard victim afloat until help arrives.
One proactive method of getting your boat ship shape involves an interactive U.S. Coast Guard "test." Among items to check out fire extinguishers, ventilation, distress signals, bell, registration and floatation devices.