- Cruzin' Car Show on Third Avenue this Weekend
- Marine Corps officers are first African Americans to earn M.A.degrees in leadership studies at Marshall while on active duty
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns Across the Border': Firsthand Account of Gunrunning Operations in Bush, Obama Administrations
- EDITORIAL: IRS Scandal Shows Damage Done by Biased National Press
- Yeager Scholars Chosen
- Weekend Happenings in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Car Show This Weekend
- NOVA Calls for End of "American Centrifuge" Hoax
- MILiTARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 22, 2013
- OP-ED: Legacies of Empire: the Good, the bad and the ugly
WV GOP Objects to Rahall Proposal
Rahall, who supports Obama's agenda 94 percent of the time, stood with 83 other liberals to also add $2.1 trillion in new stimulus spending and raise taxes by $5.1 trillion. He must be stopped.
"It is no secret that Nick Rahall stands with Obama and other radicals who want to end the coal industry and devastate West Virginia's economy," said Conrad Lucas, West Virginia Republican Party Chairman. "Yet again, Nick Rahall raises taxes, increases spending and hurts West Virginia families."
"Nick Rahall has been in office since before I was born. He's lost touch with West Virginia and it is time for Nick Joe to go," added Lucas.