- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
Tricon Guest Schedule for BSSA on April 6
This year’s guests of writers and artists include Robert Venditti (XO Manowar), Duane Swierczynski (Judge Dredd) and Daryll Banks, Billy Tucci (Sgt Rock) , Steve Scott (Batman Confidential), Beau Smith (Spawn) and Tommy Patterson. Two favorite walkers i.e. zombies will also join the line up.
WV State University professor and film maker, Danny Boyd will be one of those exhibiting at the event.
The panel lineup for the Big Sandy Superstore Arena has been announced.
MOTHMAN 11:00 AM
Using his fifteen years of research into the Mothman phenomena, Chad Lambert has written such comic titles as Return to Point Pleasant. Chad has also appeared in the documentary, Eyes of the Mothman, and will be on the Discovery Channel special, Monsters of West Virginia
THE ART OF ART 12:15 PM
A group of hand-selected artists give their input on comics. The guests are Kevin Steward, Marc Lewis, L. Jason Queen & Justin Stewart
TALKING WITH A WALKER 1:30 PM
Warning: Spoiler Alert for The Walking Dead
Kevin Galbraith had the rare opportunity to be one of the main walkers in season two of The Walking Dead. Kevin will forever go down in TWD lore as the swamp walker (a.k.a. Dale Slayer after he killed main character Dale in the second season). This panel gives you an opportunity at a Q&A about his experience on the set and all the ins-and-outs of his career and time on TWD.
WRITING THE RELAUNCH 2:45 PM
Robert Venditti started as volunteer in the mail room before his book, "The Surrogates," took off and and eventually became a major motion picture starring Bruce Willis. Since then he has been named to the New York Best Seller List three times. Duane Swierczynski has wrote a plethora of amazing runs on popular titles including Cable, Immortal Iron Fist, Birds of Prey, Bloodshot and the recent release of Judge Dredd. Stop in and listen to the new faces of Valiant as they talk about their careers and the amazing titles that are re-launching an entire label.
CHARITY AUCTION 4:00 PM
Charity Auction will take great some of the best selections from the comics industry, our guests and our exhibitors, and will auction them for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. CBLDF is a non-pro organization dedicated to protecting the First Amendment rights of the comics medium. Their work takes them into courtrooms, classrooms, conventions and libraries all over the United States where they provide legal aid, education, and advocacy to protect the First Amendment rights of the readers, creators, retailers, publishers, and librarians of comics, manga, and graphic novels.
COSTUME CONTEST 5:00 PM
CosPlay at its finest with four local personalities judging the creativity.
For a look at some of the images from last year, check out: http://www.huntingtonnews.net/35303 and