- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
1 Million Moms Against Gun Control Goes National
Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 14:14 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Since then, 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control has grown its weekly audience to nearly half a million people--all in the span of roughly one month's time. The movement has gained such substantial traction that in order to best manage the desire for involvement of thousands of people across the country, they found it necessary to develop state chapters. These individual state chapters will aid the organization in better serving Americans and protecting their rights at a local level, while making it easier and more practical for volunteers to get involved and see the difference they are making. State chapters can be accessed through their website, at HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com. To learn more and to get involved, you can find 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control on Facebook (www. HYPERLINK "http://facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl" facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl), on Twitter (@1MMAGC), and on the web ( HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com).