- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Not Cool': Gutfeld at His Best
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Art Walk to Resume Thursday in Huntington
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
1 Million Moms Against Gun Control Goes National
Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 14:14 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Since then, 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control has grown its weekly audience to nearly half a million people--all in the span of roughly one month's time. The movement has gained such substantial traction that in order to best manage the desire for involvement of thousands of people across the country, they found it necessary to develop state chapters. These individual state chapters will aid the organization in better serving Americans and protecting their rights at a local level, while making it easier and more practical for volunteers to get involved and see the difference they are making. State chapters can be accessed through their website, at HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com. To learn more and to get involved, you can find 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control on Facebook (www. HYPERLINK "http://facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl" facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl), on Twitter (@1MMAGC), and on the web ( HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com).