- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MU Theatre Announces Season, Ticket Specials
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Ritter Live, We Are Marshall Flick Open September
- Marshall Launches New Gameday Mobile Application
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
1 Million Moms Against Gun Control Goes National
Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 14:14 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Since then, 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control has grown its weekly audience to nearly half a million people--all in the span of roughly one month's time. The movement has gained such substantial traction that in order to best manage the desire for involvement of thousands of people across the country, they found it necessary to develop state chapters. These individual state chapters will aid the organization in better serving Americans and protecting their rights at a local level, while making it easier and more practical for volunteers to get involved and see the difference they are making. State chapters can be accessed through their website, at HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com. To learn more and to get involved, you can find 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control on Facebook (www. HYPERLINK "http://facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl" facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl), on Twitter (@1MMAGC), and on the web ( HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com).