- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
1 Million Moms Against Gun Control Goes National
Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 14:14 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Since then, 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control has grown its weekly audience to nearly half a million people--all in the span of roughly one month's time. The movement has gained such substantial traction that in order to best manage the desire for involvement of thousands of people across the country, they found it necessary to develop state chapters. These individual state chapters will aid the organization in better serving Americans and protecting their rights at a local level, while making it easier and more practical for volunteers to get involved and see the difference they are making. State chapters can be accessed through their website, at HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com. To learn more and to get involved, you can find 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control on Facebook (www. HYPERLINK "http://facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl" facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl), on Twitter (@1MMAGC), and on the web ( HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com).