- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Twenty-Two Face Heroin Charges in Circleville, Pickaway County Drug Investigations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- FLASHBACK: Huntington’s Houdaille Plant Contained Radioactive Materials; Hundreds Allegedly Died of Lung Cancer
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
1 Million Moms Against Gun Control Goes National
Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 14:14 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Since then, 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control has grown its weekly audience to nearly half a million people--all in the span of roughly one month's time. The movement has gained such substantial traction that in order to best manage the desire for involvement of thousands of people across the country, they found it necessary to develop state chapters. These individual state chapters will aid the organization in better serving Americans and protecting their rights at a local level, while making it easier and more practical for volunteers to get involved and see the difference they are making. State chapters can be accessed through their website, at HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com. To learn more and to get involved, you can find 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control on Facebook (www. HYPERLINK "http://facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl" facebook.com/1MillionMomsAgainstGunControl), on Twitter (@1MMAGC), and on the web ( HYPERLINK "http://www.1MMAGC.com/" www.1MMAGC.com).