- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
The 8th Annual Collis P. Huntington Model Train Show
Directions: Take exit #53 off Interstate 64 to 2601 Fairlawn Ave. in Dunbar WV / Charleston WV
The show will feature many operating model railroad layouts including The Pocahontas Chapter NRHS Modelers Train Set, The Kentucky and Indiana Model Railroaders from Louisville KY, and the new Exhibit, “Riding the Rails Connecting West Virginia” along with some other collections of railroad memorabilia. There will also be hands on Geo trax for children of all ages. The event will also have Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise and collectibles for sale and food items for sale. This event will feature a hundred or more dealer tables also.The Admission prices for the show is, adults $4.00, children 3-12 $1.00. The train show proceeds go to CPH Children Charities Show Hours on Friday are from 5pm to 8pm. Saturday hours are 9am to 6pm. Sunday hours are 11am to 4:00pm. For more information call 304-543-2323 ,you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Website, http://www.newrivertrain.com/events.shtml