- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
The 8th Annual Collis P. Huntington Model Train Show
Directions: Take exit #53 off Interstate 64 to 2601 Fairlawn Ave. in Dunbar WV / Charleston WV
The show will feature many operating model railroad layouts including The Pocahontas Chapter NRHS Modelers Train Set, The Kentucky and Indiana Model Railroaders from Louisville KY, and the new Exhibit, “Riding the Rails Connecting West Virginia” along with some other collections of railroad memorabilia. There will also be hands on Geo trax for children of all ages. The event will also have Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise and collectibles for sale and food items for sale. This event will feature a hundred or more dealer tables also.The Admission prices for the show is, adults $4.00, children 3-12 $1.00. The train show proceeds go to CPH Children Charities Show Hours on Friday are from 5pm to 8pm. Saturday hours are 9am to 6pm. Sunday hours are 11am to 4:00pm. For more information call 304-543-2323 ,you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Website, http://www.newrivertrain.com/events.shtml