- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
OPINION: Pressure from Pro Sports Shortens Useful Life of Sports Venues
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 18:43 by Rene A. Henry
Charleston, WV native and Seattle resident Rene A. Henry is an author and writer who spent more than 50 years of his professional career at every level of sports including recreational, college, professional, Olympic and international. Many of his widely-published commentaries are posted on his website at www.renehenry.com.