- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
OPINION: Pressure from Pro Sports Shortens Useful Life of Sports Venues
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 18:43 by Rene A. Henry
Charleston, WV native and Seattle resident Rene A. Henry is an author and writer who spent more than 50 years of his professional career at every level of sports including recreational, college, professional, Olympic and international. Many of his widely-published commentaries are posted on his website at www.renehenry.com.