- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- West Virginia’s 2014 seasons set for dove, rail, snipe and woodcock
OPINION: Pressure from Pro Sports Shortens Useful Life of Sports Venues
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 18:43 by Rene A. Henry
Charleston, WV native and Seattle resident Rene A. Henry is an author and writer who spent more than 50 years of his professional career at every level of sports including recreational, college, professional, Olympic and international. Many of his widely-published commentaries are posted on his website at www.renehenry.com.