- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- WV Attorney General to Testify Before Senate Committee on Coal Fired Plants
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for April 2, 2013
CORRECTION (dollar amount corrected from 29 March release)
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., McLean, Va., is being awarded a $8,936,283 contract modification (FA8811-10-C-006 and P00043) for additional systems engineering and integration support for launch test and range system programs. Work will be performed at Los Angeles Air Force Base and Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.; Peterson Air Force Base Colo., and Patrick Air Force Base, Fla., with an expected completion date of Dec. 2, 2013. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013. The contracting activity is SMC/RNK, Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
American Medical Depot (AMD)*, Opa Locka, Fla., was awarded a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for a maximum $49,800,000 for stretchers and beds. Locations of performance are Florida and Michigan with a March 19, 2018 performance completion date. Using military services are Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. Type of appropriation is fiscal year 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa. (SPM2DH-13-D-8206)