- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for April 2, 2013
CORRECTION (dollar amount corrected from 29 March release)
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., McLean, Va., is being awarded a $8,936,283 contract modification (FA8811-10-C-006 and P00043) for additional systems engineering and integration support for launch test and range system programs. Work will be performed at Los Angeles Air Force Base and Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.; Peterson Air Force Base Colo., and Patrick Air Force Base, Fla., with an expected completion date of Dec. 2, 2013. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013. The contracting activity is SMC/RNK, Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
American Medical Depot (AMD)*, Opa Locka, Fla., was awarded a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for a maximum $49,800,000 for stretchers and beds. Locations of performance are Florida and Michigan with a March 19, 2018 performance completion date. Using military services are Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. Type of appropriation is fiscal year 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa. (SPM2DH-13-D-8206)