- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING.... "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for April 2, 2013
CORRECTION (dollar amount corrected from 29 March release)
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., McLean, Va., is being awarded a $8,936,283 contract modification (FA8811-10-C-006 and P00043) for additional systems engineering and integration support for launch test and range system programs. Work will be performed at Los Angeles Air Force Base and Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.; Peterson Air Force Base Colo., and Patrick Air Force Base, Fla., with an expected completion date of Dec. 2, 2013. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013. The contracting activity is SMC/RNK, Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
American Medical Depot (AMD)*, Opa Locka, Fla., was awarded a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for a maximum $49,800,000 for stretchers and beds. Locations of performance are Florida and Michigan with a March 19, 2018 performance completion date. Using military services are Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. Type of appropriation is fiscal year 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa. (SPM2DH-13-D-8206)