- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for April 2, 2013
CORRECTION (dollar amount corrected from 29 March release)
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., McLean, Va., is being awarded a $8,936,283 contract modification (FA8811-10-C-006 and P00043) for additional systems engineering and integration support for launch test and range system programs. Work will be performed at Los Angeles Air Force Base and Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.; Peterson Air Force Base Colo., and Patrick Air Force Base, Fla., with an expected completion date of Dec. 2, 2013. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013. The contracting activity is SMC/RNK, Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
American Medical Depot (AMD)*, Opa Locka, Fla., was awarded a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for a maximum $49,800,000 for stretchers and beds. Locations of performance are Florida and Michigan with a March 19, 2018 performance completion date. Using military services are Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. Type of appropriation is fiscal year 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa. (SPM2DH-13-D-8206)