- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for April 2, 2013
CORRECTION (dollar amount corrected from 29 March release)
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., McLean, Va., is being awarded a $8,936,283 contract modification (FA8811-10-C-006 and P00043) for additional systems engineering and integration support for launch test and range system programs. Work will be performed at Los Angeles Air Force Base and Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.; Peterson Air Force Base Colo., and Patrick Air Force Base, Fla., with an expected completion date of Dec. 2, 2013. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013. The contracting activity is SMC/RNK, Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
American Medical Depot (AMD)*, Opa Locka, Fla., was awarded a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for a maximum $49,800,000 for stretchers and beds. Locations of performance are Florida and Michigan with a March 19, 2018 performance completion date. Using military services are Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. Type of appropriation is fiscal year 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa. (SPM2DH-13-D-8206)