- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Rahall Statement on Death of Mingo Sheriff Crum
“Today, our hearts go out to Sheriff Crum’s wife, Rosie, his entire family, the staff of the Mingo County Sheriff’s Department, and his countless friends all across the area. Dedicated law enforcement officers throughout our Nation mourn the loss of one of their own.
Though Sheriff Crum had just begun his term, he was not new to the cause of justice, and, from day one as Sheriff, he hit the ground running with vigor and determination. Eugene’s dedication to fairness and a full measure of justice for all is well known. Every law-abiding citizen demands justice for this tragedy that has shaken our sense of decency, but not our resolve, to maintain law and order. In the coming days, I ask that we continue to remember Rosie and her family in our thoughts and prayers.”