- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
- Thundering Herd Snaps Skid, Upends UTEP
- West Virginia Senate Unanimously Passes Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Claims Transparency Act
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
Rahall Statement on Death of Mingo Sheriff Crum
“Today, our hearts go out to Sheriff Crum’s wife, Rosie, his entire family, the staff of the Mingo County Sheriff’s Department, and his countless friends all across the area. Dedicated law enforcement officers throughout our Nation mourn the loss of one of their own.
Though Sheriff Crum had just begun his term, he was not new to the cause of justice, and, from day one as Sheriff, he hit the ground running with vigor and determination. Eugene’s dedication to fairness and a full measure of justice for all is well known. Every law-abiding citizen demands justice for this tragedy that has shaken our sense of decency, but not our resolve, to maintain law and order. In the coming days, I ask that we continue to remember Rosie and her family in our thoughts and prayers.”