- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
HEINER'S PULLMAN SQUARE CONCERT SERIES
DeHart and Rivertown already had a good crowd and when the Oakwood Road Band took the stage, things really begin to rock. The audience liked the Oakwood Road Band.
Pullman Square was packed with so many people it was tough to walk through without running into someone.
An appearance from Francis the parrot was again popular getting on stage with Chuck Black and the Oakwood Road Band.