- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- WWE Fans Asked to Arrive Early Sunday due to Security Screenings
HEINER'S PULLMAN SQUARE CONCERT SERIES
DeHart and Rivertown already had a good crowd and when the Oakwood Road Band took the stage, things really begin to rock. The audience liked the Oakwood Road Band.
Pullman Square was packed with so many people it was tough to walk through without running into someone.
An appearance from Francis the parrot was again popular getting on stage with Chuck Black and the Oakwood Road Band.