- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
HEINER'S PULLMAN SQUARE CONCERT SERIES
DeHart and Rivertown already had a good crowd and when the Oakwood Road Band took the stage, things really begin to rock. The audience liked the Oakwood Road Band.
Pullman Square was packed with so many people it was tough to walk through without running into someone.
An appearance from Francis the parrot was again popular getting on stage with Chuck Black and the Oakwood Road Band.