- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Advisory Board
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
Sirens in Stilettos & WSAZ's Jessica Ralston Lead Fund Raising in High Heel Hike
The the team with the most donations will take her first stroll as Queen, Teen Queen and Princess.
April is autism awareness month so with your support helps raise funds for Children's Therapy Clinic in Charleston, providing autism therapy for those who cannot afford it.