- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Flash Flood Watch Covers River Cities
- West Virginia American Water to Host Free Community Water Festival August 6
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
Sirens in Stilettos & WSAZ's Jessica Ralston Lead Fund Raising in High Heel Hike
The the team with the most donations will take her first stroll as Queen, Teen Queen and Princess.
April is autism awareness month so with your support helps raise funds for Children's Therapy Clinic in Charleston, providing autism therapy for those who cannot afford it.