- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in November as Inventory Slightly Tightens
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for April 22, 2013
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems, El Segundo, Calif., is being awarded a $7,790,000 indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for acquisition of Raytheon GPS Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing (SAASM) modules. The IDIQ will provide authorized Department of Defense and Foreign Military Sales users with GPS SAASM. The total minimum value of the contract is $250,000; the total maximum value is $7,790,000. Work will be performed at El Segundo, Calif., and ordering under this IDIQ is expected to be completed by March 31, 2016. The contract involves foreign military sales. Space and Missile Systems Center/GDK, Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif., is the contracting activity (FA8807-13-D-0003).
Scott Technologies Inc., Monroe, N.C., is being awarded an $11,771,120 firm-fixed-price contract for self contained breathing apparatuses and corresponding cylinders and valve assemblies for the government of Taiwan (100 percent) under the FMS program. Work will be performed in Monroe N.C., and work is expected to be completed Sept. 15, 2013. The maximum dollar value of this contract is $11,771,120. FMS funds in the amount of $11,771,120 will be obligated at the time of award, and contract funds will expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The contract was awarded non-competitively through a General Administration Services schedule (GS-07-F-9563G). Naval Supply Systems Command Fleet Logistics Center, San Diego, Calif., is the contracting activity (N00244-13-F-0126).