- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: My Search for Fair Treatment of Israel on Web News Sites Disappoints Once More with BrasscheckTV
West Virginia Wounded Hero to receive home through the Military Warriors Support Foundation
The Military Warriors Support Foundation (MWSF) has been awarding mortgage-free homes since 2010 and has donated over 300 homes in 35 states, with a goal of 300 additional homes in 2013. The homes are fully renovated and accommodated for injuries, typically valuing between $150,000 and $250,000. These wounded hero families also receive 3 years of family and financial mentoring, to ensure they have all the skills necessary to be happy and successful home owners. The homes are for families who have severe and/or unique circumstances due to their injuries received in combat while serving our country.