- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Fire Chief Resigns; Effective BEFORE Council Finance Hearings on Next Year's Budget
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- One Council No Vote on Sanitary Board Increase
- Police Arrest Four on Drug Crimes
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
West Virginia Wounded Hero to receive home through the Military Warriors Support Foundation
The Military Warriors Support Foundation (MWSF) has been awarding mortgage-free homes since 2010 and has donated over 300 homes in 35 states, with a goal of 300 additional homes in 2013. The homes are fully renovated and accommodated for injuries, typically valuing between $150,000 and $250,000. These wounded hero families also receive 3 years of family and financial mentoring, to ensure they have all the skills necessary to be happy and successful home owners. The homes are for families who have severe and/or unique circumstances due to their injuries received in combat while serving our country.