- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Huntington Still Infected by Scourge of Drugs
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Doomsday Clock Edges Closer to Oblivion
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
West Virginia Wounded Hero to receive home through the Military Warriors Support Foundation
The Military Warriors Support Foundation (MWSF) has been awarding mortgage-free homes since 2010 and has donated over 300 homes in 35 states, with a goal of 300 additional homes in 2013. The homes are fully renovated and accommodated for injuries, typically valuing between $150,000 and $250,000. These wounded hero families also receive 3 years of family and financial mentoring, to ensure they have all the skills necessary to be happy and successful home owners. The homes are for families who have severe and/or unique circumstances due to their injuries received in combat while serving our country.