- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Labor Hall of Fame Inductees
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
West Virginia Wounded Hero to receive home through the Military Warriors Support Foundation
The Military Warriors Support Foundation (MWSF) has been awarding mortgage-free homes since 2010 and has donated over 300 homes in 35 states, with a goal of 300 additional homes in 2013. The homes are fully renovated and accommodated for injuries, typically valuing between $150,000 and $250,000. These wounded hero families also receive 3 years of family and financial mentoring, to ensure they have all the skills necessary to be happy and successful home owners. The homes are for families who have severe and/or unique circumstances due to their injuries received in combat while serving our country.