- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
West Virginia Wounded Hero to receive home through the Military Warriors Support Foundation
The Military Warriors Support Foundation (MWSF) has been awarding mortgage-free homes since 2010 and has donated over 300 homes in 35 states, with a goal of 300 additional homes in 2013. The homes are fully renovated and accommodated for injuries, typically valuing between $150,000 and $250,000. These wounded hero families also receive 3 years of family and financial mentoring, to ensure they have all the skills necessary to be happy and successful home owners. The homes are for families who have severe and/or unique circumstances due to their injuries received in combat while serving our country.