- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Board Games Featured at St. Cloud Commons in West Huntington
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Ten Cents for Fukushima Bottled Water; Get it Hot
Leonhardt Files Pre-Candidacy Papers
A veteran of Desert Storm/Desert Shield who served in the United States Marine Corps, Leonhardt and his wife own and operate a 380-acre farm in Monongalia County. Leonhardt says his experiences will help him help the district.
"For the last 80 years, career politicians in Charleston have discouraged job growth by creating an unfriendly business environment in our state," Leonhardt said in a statement. "With valuable natural resources and a willing work force, the 2nd senatorial district should be flourishing. My years as a small businessman, farmer and career in the Marine Corps have provided me with the right mix of leadership and experience to represent the people of the 2nd district in the state Senate. I pledge to fight every day on behalf of my fellow constituents for policies that will improve the lives of our district."