- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- James Cook at the End of the Road
- September Dramas Stir Cinematic Releases
- Registration Underway for Bell Tower Walk
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
Leonhardt Files Pre-Candidacy Papers
A veteran of Desert Storm/Desert Shield who served in the United States Marine Corps, Leonhardt and his wife own and operate a 380-acre farm in Monongalia County. Leonhardt says his experiences will help him help the district.
"For the last 80 years, career politicians in Charleston have discouraged job growth by creating an unfriendly business environment in our state," Leonhardt said in a statement. "With valuable natural resources and a willing work force, the 2nd senatorial district should be flourishing. My years as a small businessman, farmer and career in the Marine Corps have provided me with the right mix of leadership and experience to represent the people of the 2nd district in the state Senate. I pledge to fight every day on behalf of my fellow constituents for policies that will improve the lives of our district."