- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
Leonhardt Files Pre-Candidacy Papers
A veteran of Desert Storm/Desert Shield who served in the United States Marine Corps, Leonhardt and his wife own and operate a 380-acre farm in Monongalia County. Leonhardt says his experiences will help him help the district.
"For the last 80 years, career politicians in Charleston have discouraged job growth by creating an unfriendly business environment in our state," Leonhardt said in a statement. "With valuable natural resources and a willing work force, the 2nd senatorial district should be flourishing. My years as a small businessman, farmer and career in the Marine Corps have provided me with the right mix of leadership and experience to represent the people of the 2nd district in the state Senate. I pledge to fight every day on behalf of my fellow constituents for policies that will improve the lives of our district."