- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- FIRST LOOK " How to Be Single..."
Herd’s Wilson Joins New York Jets
Monday, April 29, 2013 - 00:05 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Wilson, a second-team All-Conference USA pick by CollegeSportsMadness.com and an honorable mention selection by the C-USA coaches, was sixth in the league in catches per game (5.8) in 2012. He was also one of 11 MU honorees on Phil Steele’s midseason all-conference list and his 187 career catches are seventh-highest in school history, while his 2,269 receiving yards are 10th. His 69 catches last season were a career-high, as were his 741 receiving yards. His best game came against league-leading Tulsa, when he amassed seven catches for 123 yards and two touchdowns. He also posted touchdown catches against Purdue, Southern Miss, UCF and Houston.
Wilson is the second MU wide receiver in three days to join the NFL ranks as Aaron Dobson was taken in the second round (59th overall) of the NFL Draft by the New England Patriots Friday evening.