- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
Herd’s Wilson Joins New York Jets
Monday, April 29, 2013 - 00:05 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Wilson, a second-team All-Conference USA pick by CollegeSportsMadness.com and an honorable mention selection by the C-USA coaches, was sixth in the league in catches per game (5.8) in 2012. He was also one of 11 MU honorees on Phil Steele’s midseason all-conference list and his 187 career catches are seventh-highest in school history, while his 2,269 receiving yards are 10th. His 69 catches last season were a career-high, as were his 741 receiving yards. His best game came against league-leading Tulsa, when he amassed seven catches for 123 yards and two touchdowns. He also posted touchdown catches against Purdue, Southern Miss, UCF and Houston.
Wilson is the second MU wide receiver in three days to join the NFL ranks as Aaron Dobson was taken in the second round (59th overall) of the NFL Draft by the New England Patriots Friday evening.