- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Zombies are coming to Barboursville
Herd’s Wilson Joins New York Jets
Monday, April 29, 2013 - 00:05 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Wilson, a second-team All-Conference USA pick by CollegeSportsMadness.com and an honorable mention selection by the C-USA coaches, was sixth in the league in catches per game (5.8) in 2012. He was also one of 11 MU honorees on Phil Steele’s midseason all-conference list and his 187 career catches are seventh-highest in school history, while his 2,269 receiving yards are 10th. His 69 catches last season were a career-high, as were his 741 receiving yards. His best game came against league-leading Tulsa, when he amassed seven catches for 123 yards and two touchdowns. He also posted touchdown catches against Purdue, Southern Miss, UCF and Houston.
Wilson is the second MU wide receiver in three days to join the NFL ranks as Aaron Dobson was taken in the second round (59th overall) of the NFL Draft by the New England Patriots Friday evening.