- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Favorite Top 10 Huntington, WV Bars of All-Time
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Council, Mayor Have Busy Tuesday Ahead
- IntelliPoint Technologies Recognized in CIOReview Magazine
- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- UPDATED: Shooting Suspect in Custody
- Marshall University moves parade to Thursday, adds bonfire and pep rally
Symphony Chorus to perform music of Fauré
Highlighting the program will be Fauré’s Requiem. In addition, the chorus will perform other works by Fauré, including Ave Maria, Tantum Ergo, and Cantique de Jean Racine.
“The music of Gabriel Fauré is some of the most immediately appealing in the entire choral repertoire,” Castleberry said. “It is at once personal and universal, lyrical and substantial, approachable yet challenging.”
The Charleston performance is at 7 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets, while the the Huntington performance will take place at 5 p.m. at St. John's Episcopal Church at 3000 Washington Blvd.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted