- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 17, 2014
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
- Detroit Man Arrested Again for Drug Charges after Returning to Huntington
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
Symphony Chorus to perform music of Fauré
Highlighting the program will be Fauré’s Requiem. In addition, the chorus will perform other works by Fauré, including Ave Maria, Tantum Ergo, and Cantique de Jean Racine.
“The music of Gabriel Fauré is some of the most immediately appealing in the entire choral repertoire,” Castleberry said. “It is at once personal and universal, lyrical and substantial, approachable yet challenging.”
The Charleston performance is at 7 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets, while the the Huntington performance will take place at 5 p.m. at St. John's Episcopal Church at 3000 Washington Blvd.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted