- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- West Virginia State University Sues Dow For Polluting Campus
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- DNR Advises — Leave Young Wildlife Alone
- INTRODUCING SHELLY REUBEN’S NEW NOVEL: My Mostly Happy Life – Autobiography of a Climbing tree
Symphony Chorus to perform music of Fauré
Highlighting the program will be Fauré’s Requiem. In addition, the chorus will perform other works by Fauré, including Ave Maria, Tantum Ergo, and Cantique de Jean Racine.
“The music of Gabriel Fauré is some of the most immediately appealing in the entire choral repertoire,” Castleberry said. “It is at once personal and universal, lyrical and substantial, approachable yet challenging.”
The Charleston performance is at 7 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets, while the the Huntington performance will take place at 5 p.m. at St. John's Episcopal Church at 3000 Washington Blvd.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted