- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Five Drug Arrests by HPD on Southside
- Drugs seized during investigation have estimated street value of over $450,000
- Police Nab two Juveniles who Crashed Stolen Car
Symphony Chorus to perform music of Fauré
Highlighting the program will be Fauré’s Requiem. In addition, the chorus will perform other works by Fauré, including Ave Maria, Tantum Ergo, and Cantique de Jean Racine.
“The music of Gabriel Fauré is some of the most immediately appealing in the entire choral repertoire,” Castleberry said. “It is at once personal and universal, lyrical and substantial, approachable yet challenging.”
The Charleston performance is at 7 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets, while the the Huntington performance will take place at 5 p.m. at St. John's Episcopal Church at 3000 Washington Blvd.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted