- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2015
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 9, 2015
Symphony Chorus to perform music of Fauré
Highlighting the program will be Fauré’s Requiem. In addition, the chorus will perform other works by Fauré, including Ave Maria, Tantum Ergo, and Cantique de Jean Racine.
“The music of Gabriel Fauré is some of the most immediately appealing in the entire choral repertoire,” Castleberry said. “It is at once personal and universal, lyrical and substantial, approachable yet challenging.”
The Charleston performance is at 7 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets, while the the Huntington performance will take place at 5 p.m. at St. John's Episcopal Church at 3000 Washington Blvd.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted