- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
Man Indicted for Possession, Intent to Distribute Heroin
Monday, May 6, 2013 - 19:36 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
McArn faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.