- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
Man Indicted for Possession, Intent to Distribute Heroin
Monday, May 6, 2013 - 19:36 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
McArn faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.