- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- No Pawn Shop on South Side
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: TPP, Peace and Conflict – it’s not about trade, it’s about how we trade
- CANCELLED: Community Hike March 7
Man Indicted for Possession, Intent to Distribute Heroin
Monday, May 6, 2013 - 19:36 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
McArn faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.