- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Shots Fired on Barboursville Wal Mart Parking Lot; One Arrest Made
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
Man Indicted for Possession, Intent to Distribute Heroin
Monday, May 6, 2013 - 19:36 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
McArn faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.