- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
Man Indicted for Possession, Intent to Distribute Heroin
Monday, May 6, 2013 - 19:36 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
McArn faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine if convicted.
The investigation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Assistant United States Attorney Gregory McVey is in charge of the prosecution.Note: The charge contained in the indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.