- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- Huntington Mom 'Accidentally' Shoots Son in Stomach During Struggle
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 3 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.