- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 1 year ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.