- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- Advisory Board
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 2 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.