- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 3 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.