- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD Video
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 3 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.