- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
- Marshall Athletics Announces 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 2 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.