- Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Blighted Properties
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- House of Delegate Candidate Patrick Lucas Says WV's Greatest Challenge Lack of Good Jobs
- Casting Call in Eastern WV for Mob Mini Series
- 100 percent of graduating family medicine residents at Marshall University will practice in Appalachian communities
- Public Health Progressing with Implementation of SB373: Stakeholders are engaged in Source Water Protection Plan development tools
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 1 year ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.