- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 30 weeks ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.