- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- It's Almost Summer but Elsa's Ice Magic Continues for Your Event IMAGES
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 3 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.