- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced; Budget Session Thursday
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- When Evidence Says No, But Doctors Say Yes
- Ohio Tax Examiner Wrongfully Accessed Confidential Data
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
Charleston Councilman May Sue Over Gun Home Rule Amendment
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 01:27 Updated 3 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
In order to continue in the home rule program, Charleston will have to repeal this ordinance 90 days prior to June 1, 2014.
An at-large Republican, Lane called the legislative amendment "hubris and arrogance", adding that he may sue the state in a personal capacity to avoid Mayor Jones warning about the city suiting itself.